How did Braydon Wrana pass away? Braydon Wrana, an eighth-grade student, died.

Braydon Wrana died after accidentally shooting himself in the head while playing with a pistol on Wednesday night.

Image source – WHBC

The Tuscarawas Valley Local School District’s official Facebook page relayed the heartbreaking news with a heartfelt remark.

According to Derek Varansky, superintendent of Tuscarawas Valley Local Schools, school counsellors and clinical counsellors from the Village Network were made accessible at the middle school, where the deceased, Brayden Wrana, was enrolled in the eighth grade. He spent all four years of his schooling at Tusky Valley.

According to the superintendent, staff employees were briefed before school on Thursday.

According to the superintendent, on Thursday morning, the counselling team scheduled an assembly with eighth-grade students to relay the information and demonstrate support for the students and staff.

On Thursday morning, Varansky called parents to tell them that he had asked local pastors to pray for the Wrana family, the school system, and the area.

Police are investigating 

The Mineral City Fire Department took the adolescent to Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital in Dover. He was subsequently taken by air ambulance to Akron Children’s Hospital, where physicians confirmed him dead.

According to Campbell, the 14-year-old, 11-year-old, and 9-year-old sisters were all at home when the crime occurred. After an accident earlier in the day on Wednesday, the individuals sought medical assistance at Union Hospital. The 14-year-old lived in Tabor Ridge, while the other two siblings lived in Malvern.

After the event, uniformed deputies seized possession of the gun and photographed the area until Campbell and his team—Detective Lt. Adam Fisher and Detective Sgt. Ryan Hamilton—arrived to take over the investigation.

Condolence to Braydon Wrana

Many people expressed their profound sympathies to his family and expressed how much they loved him.

Shavonne McMillan commented,

“I haven’t had contact with Brayden for years now, but I had the honor of being his first baseball coach. He was the tiniest little dude I had that year. So little that with his jersey tucked in, you couldn’t see half the numbers. He struggled hard at the plate but was wonderful at taking instructions and being patient. We kept working at it and working at it.

The day he finally connected, and got on the base; EVERYONE was so pumped for him. He and his grandparents were very kind and respectful. They thanked me several times for coaching and helping him with his skills. Such a beautiful child. This news made my eyes leak. RIP Brayden… keep playing the ball up there.”

Celina Kohler commented,

“So sad! I remember him signing up for baseball for the first time and those first years while we were still part of the youth league – he was such a sweet kid. Prayers for the family.”

Read Also: The former Arizona Senate President, Russell Pearce passed away at 75

, , , , ,