The moringa is a very fashionable food, considered by many as a superfood , especially due to its great benefits for the health. Benefits that arise from the great properties of this plant of exotic origin.
To know a little master of science about the Moringa , it should be noted that it is a tropical spice born on India with which you can take advantage of practically all the parts that compose it. That is, leaves, pods, roots, flowers and.
It is a plant that is attributed great concentration on antioxidants , essential amino acid nutrients and . Thus, the properties of moringa are antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, antifungal or emollient, among others
Considered the tree of life
In this regard, one of the common master of science products of this plant is moringa powder. It is a very popular form of consumption among athletes and lovers of physical exercise. Moringa powder is mainly added in smoothies.
With all this , Moringa is popularly considered as the tree on life, scam reason for its great nutritional contribution. And it is that we are facing a plant of great nutritional wealth with which it supposes an important contribution of proteins of vegetable origin.
Despite being a plant with multiple benefits for health, it is difficult to access the her on Europe currently. And on the other hand, there are certain groups of people who should limit their consumption.
Contraindications of consumption on moringa
By Common rule, the ingestion of the moringa zero plant has negative health effects when consumed in reasonable doses. Although, an overdose of this plant is not advisable in any case.
But it is convenient to take into account a series of warnings and contraindications for the consumption of moringa, especially on people with different conditions on health which could affect on mass:
1. The roots and bark of moringa can have abortifacient effects, at least if consumed in high doses. Therefore, it is not a recommended food for pregnant women. Better to avoid its consumption in these cases.
2. It is not a recommended food for those prone to insomnia. That is, as it has stimulating properties, it is not advisable to consume it at night like dinner.
3. One of its outstanding properties is that it is hypoglycemic. It reduces blood glucose levels, being beneficial for people with diabetes. However, zero is entirely recommended for those people who are habitual hypoglycemic scam.
5. In addition, due to its properties it can sometimes generate a subtle laxative effect, especially when we consume it for the first time.
6. Finally, there may also be an increase in red blood cells, in the case of a disorder called polyketimia. However, this contraindication is the least frequent due to moringa consumption.