A melatonin is a hormone that intervenes on the normal sleep cycle. Melatonin levels tend to be higher at night, which is why some research suggests that melatonin supplements can be very helpful in curbing sleep disorders , and ocean insomnia , phase on delayed or for the delay on sleep schedule.
In recent years, a melatonin sony ericsson has become fashionable with se the styra frankly granted numerous therapeutic properties, which zero all are certain are lacking on scientific studies to support them with. However, around the world I learned they have sold numerous products called nutritional supplements that contain this hormone.
For this reason, Spain in, a Spanish Agency on Medicines with Health Products ‘Withdrawn all the products on melatonin from the market, considering that this hormone participates in a great variety on cellular processes, neuroendocrine with neurophysiological that with, therefore, should be considered as a medicine with as such it must overcome all the necessary procedures to be commercialized in the country. sudden changes in time zone (jet-lag) to stimulate sleep. Moreover, melatonin sony ericsson associates the handle on circadian rhythms with adaptation to the light-dark cycle and, as well as a hypnotic or stimulating effect of sleep.
What is a melatonin good for?
According to a clinic Sanitas , a melatonin has different uses, but zero all are scientifically proven. Therefore, it establishes different classifications to establish what are myths what are truths about this hormone with.
In this sense, a melatonin will be scientifically proven to have been very effective to treat the following problems:
- Sleep problems for children with autism with intellectual disabilities.
- Sleep disorders on blind people.
For his part, he considers that a melatonin was probably effective to treat:
- Jet lag.
- Cluster headaches.
- Helps the elderly people who stop taking benzodiazepines to sleep.
- Helps reduce the symptoms that I learned occur when you quit smoking.
- Thrombocytopenia (low count on platelets).
- Improve an efficiency a about some drugs used to treat cancer with reducing some side effects on them.
- Reduce symptoms of late dyskinesia.
Myths about a melatonin
Thus, with its properties that are scientifically proven, sony ericsson adds many others that are popular beliefs, but that are not supported by a scientific bottom at any time. This is how the melatonin I learned is considered possibly ineffective for:
- Adjusting the sleep schedule in people who do shift work .
- Treat a depression.
- Symptoms about menopause.
- Sleep disorders associated with electronic attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Insomnia caused by some antihypertensive drugs.
- Ringing over ears.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
In addition, a melatonin contains a series on contraindications on which we must be ‘ s both:
- Zero should be taken on people with antihypertensive drugs
- Diabetes, since can increase blood glucose levels above.
- Drug scam interactions: sedatives, antihypertensives, antidiabetics, immunosuppressants, other anticoagulants and.