Hairdryer Market Outlook-2030
A hairdryer, also known as a blow dryer, is an electromechanical device that blows out ambient or warm air to evaporate moisture from damp hair. Hairdryer is of two types wired hairdryer or wireless hairdryer. The material used for manufacturing a hairdryer is ceramic, titanium, tourmaline, and ionic. The growing desire to look good and fashionable is propelling the demand for the hairdryers. Hairdryers are designed to work with all types of hair. Manufacturers are incorporating new features in the hairdryers, such as cold blow-drying. With the increase in growth of the hotel industry, salons & spas and the changing of lifestyle is contributing to the rise of demand for personal care products. E-commerce business has provided convenience to the customers who want to purchase beauty care products and cosmetics. With the onset of the pandemic, demand and sales have been marginally reduced due to restrictions in commercial industry operational activities.
Download Report Sample (PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12238
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The advent of the global pandemic, COVID-19, has affected the hairdryer market negatively. A hairdryer is a personal care product that helps transform a person’s look. During the ongoing pandemic, the hairdryer was not considered a necessary product. Therefore, the demand for hairdryer has decreased during these times.
- As the COVID-19 pandemic has forced countries to enforce lockdown, the supply and distribution chain had disrupted. There was a restriction on the import and export of hairdryer as it was not an essential product. Hypermarkets/supermarkets and convenience stores were closed, creating a gap in demand and supply.
- The production process for new batches of hairdryers had become a challenge for companies due to the limited availability of labor, disrupted supply of raw material, and logistic issue.
Top Impacting Factors
- The growth of the hotel and beauty service industry has equally contributed to the expansion of the hairdryer market. Demand for these industries is rising due to consumers’ adaptation to a higher standard of living and rapid urbanization. In this current era, consumers are highly conscious about their look and always looking for a scope to improve.
- With the passage of time, technology advances, resulting in the introduction of new personal care products to the market. These products have additional features that increase customer convenience and help to reduce time waste. The market expectations for a highly efficient product are high.
- The hairdryer market has seen a decrease in demand because of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is hoped the market will start to grow again as the outbreak of COVID is declining and trade industries will be fully operational.
Request for Customization of This Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12238
Next-gen innovation in hairdryer is expected to be a game-changer
Companies invest in R&D to innovate and develop better hairdryer with evolving consumer expectations. The intelligent hair drying machines have sensors that feel your hair moisture and adjust your heat outflow to meet specifications. The sensor controls airspeed to achieve better results. Consumers can keep their hairs healthy and shiny texture. The demand for this product is expected to fuel the future growth of the market for hairdryers.
Convenience is the most crucial factor for consumers
Consumer rank’s convenience as the topmost priority while making buying decisions. Wireless or battery-operated hairdryers are proving to be the most convenient for consumers. The use of wireless hair dryers has changed since they are wireless and consumers can use them from anywhere they wish to do so. The use of lithium-silicone batteries in the wireless hairdryer makes it a premium product because it offers hourly service for improved battery life.
Keratin and vitamin-infused hairdryers improve hair health.
The hairdryer companies are coming up with innovation; keratin and vitamin-infused hairdryers are such product that benefits the consumer with their usage. Keratin is a protein that composes and helps repair hair, clots, and skin. There will be a demand for keratin and vitamin-infused hairdryer. A keratin-infused hairdryer is an alternative for a lengthy keratin treatment that is time-consuming and falls under the premium price category product.
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12238
Key Segments Covered
- Entertainment Industry
- Specialty stores
- Exclusive stores
- Online retail
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hairdryer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hairdryer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the hairdryer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed hairdryer market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the hairdryer market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/12238
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com