The Integrated Marine Automation System Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Integrated Marine Automation System market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Integrated Marine Automation System market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Integrated Marine Automation System market.
“The integrated marine automation system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Integrated Marine Automation System Market are Emerson Electric Co., Kongsberg Gruppen, ABB Group, Rockwell Automation inc., Jason Marine Group, Ulstein Group, SMEC Automation, Logimatic, Sedni Marine Systems, Siemens AG and others.
– Sep 2019 – Kraken Robotics Inc. subsidiary, Kraken Robotic Systems Inc., received a purchase order from ThayerMahan Inc., for a KATFISH 180 system for USD 2.9 million. Kraken’s KATFISH 180, an actively stabilized towfish with Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS) provides wide-area seafloor survey, with high area coverage rates; superior pixel resolution for detection and classification; real-time, full-swath, full-resolution SAS processing; 200m+ operating depth; altitude- or depth-keeping navigation; automatic target detection; and in-stride classification.
– Sep 2019 – Konsberg has been contracted to provide a full picture upgrade for the Tidewater Marine Offshore Supply Vessel (OSV). As a solitary supplier under the terms of the contract, Konsberg will deliver and install a state-of-the-art hybrid power solution including K-Pos DP (Dynamic Positioning), K-Chief 700 IAS (Integrated Automation System) and AGS (Advanced Generator Supervisor) upgrades designed to significantly improve energy efficiency, optimize power management and enhance vessel positioning maneuvers.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Integrated Marine Automation System Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Integrated Marine Automation System Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Integrated Marine Automation System Market Share, By Brand
– Integrated Marine Automation System Market Share, By Company
– Integrated Marine Automation System Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Integrated Marine Automation System Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Integrated Marine Automation System Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Integrated Marine Automation System Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Integrated Marine Automation System Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com