The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=428
With a surge observed in the popularity of fast food and ready-to-eat food, particularly in growing economies of Asia Pacific, nutritional deficiencies and related ailments have also come to fore in increased numbers. About 2 Bn people across the globe are affected by a micro-nutrient deficiency such as iron, zinc and iodine. Around 31% of the daily caloric intake in an average American diet comes from mineral ingredient-deficient foods.
The demand for swift supplementation of natural minerals has gained immense traction in the past decade with many companies in food and healthcare sectors heavily investing on developing a vast repertoire of mineral ingredients that can be easily delivered through food and beverages. This has paved the way for exciting prospects for the growth of the mineral ingredients market in the coming years, projected to touch US$ 935 Mn by the end of 2027, according to the newest report by Fact.MR
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=428
Powdered Mineral Ingredients Resurgent as They Capture 2/3rd Market Share
Powder form of mineral ingredients have held more than 2/3rd of the market share for the past 5 years and are projected to continue to be the most attractive form, attributable to its versatile usage in food products like flours and malts. The production cost of powder form of mineral ingredients is low as the processing time required for raw material is less as compared to other forms. The cost incurred in transportation of mineral ingredients in powder form is also considerably lower, which consequently increases the profit margins of the manufacturers
Manufacturers Cashing In as Product Innovations Abound
With a large chunk of global population suffering from deficiency of one or multiple mineral ingredients, the companies in the market have developed a plethora of formulations of mineral ingredients to fulfil the needs of various cross-sections and for numerous applications in the food and beverage industry.
- Corbion N.V. for instance, has developed a line of Pura formulations of mineral ingredients, targeting Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium enrichment of dairy-based beverages. Companies also offer specially formulated mineral ingredients, though in smaller quantities, for cosmetics and personal care industry, which adds an uptick to the growth of the market. For example Suntribe AB launched a sunscreen which included mineral ingredient, Zinc oxide, as a natural alternative to chemical UV-filters
- Premium bottled water is another vertical where mineral ingredients are utilized and with the growth in consumption of bottled water the demand for mineral ingredients is projected to grow.
- In October 2019, An Indian firm, A.V. Organics launched ‘Evocus’ which are bottles containing black-colored alkaline mineral water, and projects the sale of these bottles to grow to 5 million bottles in India by 2020.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/428
The report answers important questions which include:
- Why is player leading the Mineral Ingredients Market in region?
- Which factors pose a negative impact on the Mineral Ingredients Market growth?
- What was the value registered by the Mineral Ingredients Market in 2018?
- What challenges do the Mineral Ingredients Market players face during R&D stages?
- Which countries contribute a significant share to the total market revenue in region?
Key findings of the Market report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the Mineral Ingredients market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Market player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the Market during the forecast period.
Why choose Fact.MR ?
Looking forth to invest in business intelligence offerings on the web? Then Fact.MRhas just the right thing for you – insights from trusted sources and up-to-data information on various industries to empower companies and clients. With new-age market tools, our dedicated team of professionals thrive to provide clients with current market situation across different geographies.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583