Global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) Market By Product Type (Smart Wearable Devices, Home-Use Medical Devices, Point-Of-Care Kits), Services (On-Premise Based Services, Cloud-Based Services)Application (Real-Time Monitoring, End-to-End Connectivity, Data Assortment & Analysis, Tracking & Alerts, Remote Medical Assistance),End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutes & Academics, Homecare) , Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) market is expected to register a CAGR of 38.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the efficiency of resources and available infrastructure due to the usage of IoMT.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-internet-of-medical-things-iomt-market&pm
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) market are LifeFuels Inc.; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; CARRÉ TECHNOLOGIES INC.; Breathometer Inc.; Medtronic; Meru Health, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corporation; Atlas Wearables, Inc.; Proteus Digital Health; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; Honeywell International Inc.; VitalConnect; Ekso Bionics; BL Healthcare, Inc; BioSerenity; Preventice Solutions, Inc.; Lenovo; Vitls Inc.; AliveCor, Inc. and Chrono Therapeutics Inc.
Global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) Market
Internet- of- Medical- Things (IoMT) is a specific category of applications of the Internet of Things for healthcare services. This technology enables the interconnectivity of medical devices over a common network which results in exchange of valuable patient information helping in better delivery of healthcare services. IoMT involves designing of specified health solutions depending on the data collected through wearable medical devices.
- Increasing adoption of wearable devices and real-time healthcare service provision with the adoption of IoMT; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Cutback on expenditure incurred by patients due to a reduction of visitation to the physician, as IoMT helps in continuous monitoring of health in individuals
- Concerns regarding privacy of data amid growing levels of hacking and unauthorized access; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Concerns associated with the lack of infrastructure and requirement of skilled professionals; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) Market
By Product Type
- Smart Wearable Devices
- Home-Use Medical Devices
- Point-Of-Care Kits
- On-Premise Based Services
- Cloud-Based Services
- Real-Time Monitoring
- End-to-End Connectivity
- Data Assortment & Analysis
- Tracking & Alerts
- Remote Medical Assistance
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutes & Academics
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Proteus Digital Health in partnership with Fairview Health Services and University of Minnesota Health announced the launch of digital oncology medicines for cancer patients significantly helping in improving the outcomes of treatment. This digital technology helps the patients in completing their oral chemotherapy course and provides physician’s with patient information.
- In March 2017, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY announced that they had acquired Monica Healthcare, expanding their Maternal-Infant Care business division. This acquisition will help in innovations and enhanced product offerings for expecting mothers and babies globally. Monica Healthcare is focused on improving the birth experience for mothers by involving the usage of wireless fetal monitoring devices.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-internet-of-medical-things-iomt-market&pm
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475