North America dominated the global market, owing to the high energy storage capacity and increase in penetration of thermal storage particularly in the U.S. In addition, rapid penetration of renewable energy has changed the energy landscape thus boost the thermal energy storage in this region. The U.S. dominated the North America thermal energy storage market, followed by Canada. Europe is the second leading geographical segment, which is expected to register a CAGR of 11.3% by 2023.
Download Sample PDF @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2198
The sensible heat storage segment dominated the global thermal energy storage market, in terms of both value & volume, and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Sensible heat storage is most commonly used method for heat & cold storage, owing to its low heat losses. It is used in residential & commercial sectors, owing to its cost benefits.
The water segment is the most commercially used heat storage medium. Moreover, storage of sensible heat in water dominates the global market, owing to the ease of use and cost. The utility segment dominated the global thermal energy storage market, in terms of both value and volume.
Thermal energy storage, also known as heat storage, is a highly efficient and simple method of transfer that does not involve any chemical conversion. It is an advanced energy technology for different thermal applications such as space heating and cooling & air conditioning. In addition, it is one of the most feasible eco-friendly solutions of energy saving, which store cold winter air for air conditioning during summer and stock solar energy for space heating during winter. It is widely used in numerous applications to maintain the supply and demand of energy.
Key Companies Profiled in the Thermal Energy Storage Market Report:
- Abengoa Solar
- Caldwell Energy
- Baltimore Aircoil Company Inc.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- BrightSource Energy Inc.
- DC Pro Engineering LLC.
- Burns & McDonnell
- Evapco Inc.
- DN Tanks.
The following are the regions covered in this report.
- North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Rest of Europe]
- Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
Key Findings of the Thermal Energy Storage Market:
- North America dominated the global market, with around half share in the overall thermal energy storage market.
- The latent heat storage segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.5% by 2023.
- The water segment accounted for more than one third share in global market.
- The phase change material (PCM) segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period.
- The utility segment accounted for more than half share in total thermal energy storage market.
- The residential end-use segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- Complete analysis on market dynamics, market status and competitive thermal energy storage view is offered.
- Forecast Global thermal energy storage Industry trends will present the market drivers, constraints and growth opportunities.
- The five-year forecast view shows how the market is expected to grow in coming years.
- All vital Global thermal energy storage Industry verticals are presented in this study like Technology, Type, end user and Geographical Regions.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Market @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2198?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.