The global silicone additives market is forecast to reach USD 2,539.9 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is rising rapidly as the demand for silicone additives are growing remarkably in the painting & coating and plastic composite applications. The sanitary & skin safe formulation and food safe additives offer less toxicity and have a wide application base due to its safe usage in critical applications. Rheology modifiers, lubricating agents, and adhesive additives are some of the high used functions of the silicone additives in the paper, paint and adhesive & sealant industries.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow the fastest with the highest growth rate of 8.1% in the period 2019 — 2026, owing to its upswing in demand for the silicone additives in the top growing industries like painting & coatings and personal care products in countries such as India and China.
Key participants include Evonik Industries AG, Wacker Chemie AG, Shin-Etsu, Dow Corning, BYK Additives, Siltech, Supreme Silicones, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, and Elkem.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1991
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global silicone additives market on the basis of the functions, performance, end-usages, and region:
Functions Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Rheology Modifiers
- Dissolving Additives
- Adhesive Additives
- Lubricating Agents
- Water & Abrasion Resistance
- Defoaming Agents
Performance Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- High Temperature Resistant
- Glazing & Transparent
- Neutral Cure
- Food Safe
- Sanitary & Skin Safe
- Frame Sealant
- Other Specialty
End-Usages Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Plastic Composites
- Paper Industries
- Paints & Coatings
- Foods & Beverages
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Petroleum Industries
- Home & Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicone-additives-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paper industries are being driven with high demand for silicone-coated papers, demand for silicone additives in other specialty paper like label stock, paper tape, and packaging paper among others. The segment had a market share of 12.9% in 2018 and would grow with a CAGR of 5.4% throughout the forecast period.
- Silicone exhibits a characteristic of remaining highly elastic in low temperatures and provide stability when the temperature increases. This facility makes it feasible for use in paintings & coatings and also as an adhesive glue sealant itself. Adhesives & sealants had a market possession of USD 0.19 Billion in 2018. The growth rate is calculated to be 5.9% in the period 2019 – 2026.
- Rheology modifier is the additive ingredient that controls the viscosity and the profile of the liquids, which includes the yield stress and the viscosity at different shear modes and rates and also affect the latency of the compound. The rheology modifier would reach a market revenue of USD 0.68 Billion by the end of the forecast period.
- High temperature resistant additives are formulated to withstand high temperature after being cured which can typically resist up to 230 degrees centigrade. This type of additives are used as sealants in high temperature surfaces and are also used in various electrical and industrial applications. The high temperature resistant additives are calculated to gain a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period…Continued
Key Highlights of the Competitive Landscape of the Global Silicone Additives Market:
- The latest report is inclusive of the industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- It offers actionable insights into the competitive spectrum of this business sphere. It goes on to enlist the detailed profiles of each market competitor.
- The study highlights the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders and offers critical data and information about the application scope, as well as specifications of these products.
- Moreover, it provides crucial insights into the competitive scenario of the market, focusing on the gross profits and losses experienced by these players.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020 – 2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Silicone Additives Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Silicone Additives Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. High demand of painting and coating applications
220.127.116.11. Increasing number of end-use applications
18.104.22.168. The extensive uplift in the foods & beverages and personal care market
22.214.171.124. Growing use of plastics composites materials
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Price fluctuations with fine silicon powder
188.8.131.52. Practice of using the alternatives
184.108.40.206. Toxicity of silicones in the food or skin related products
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1991
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370