The inflating disposable incomes, increasing number of fraudulent activities and growing need for risk and compliance management has led to the increased adoption of regtech solutions are some other key aspects driving the growth of the overall regtech market.
Rising government initiatives for the adoption of regtech by making things obligatory for everyone such as KYC (Know Your Customer) to keep inclusive records and managing the individuality of the customers creating the account is also flourishing the growth of the regtech market.
RegTech market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52.80% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on RegTech provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
RegTech market study analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. SWOT analysis is performed while generating this market report along with many other standard steps of researching, analysing and collecting data. By keeping into focus customer requirements, the report is prepared by chewing over plentiful of market parameters. By applying best-practice models and research methodologies, complete market analysis is performed in this report to make sure that the report provides accurate market segmentation and insights for the success of client’s business.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-regtech-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
The major players covered in the regTech market report are ACTICO GmbH, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., Deloitte, London Stock Exchange Group plc, IBM, Jumio, MetricStream Inc., Nice Actimize, PwC, REGIS-TR, InfrasoftTech, Thomson Reuters, VERMEG, Trulioo, Fenergo, ComplyAdvantage, Acuant, Inc., Ascent, Ayasdi AI LLC and Pole Star Space Applications among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Segmentation : Global RegTech Market
- On the basis of the component, the regTech market is segmented into solutions and services. Services have further been segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub-segmented into consulting, implementation and support and maintenance.
- On the basis of deployment model, the regTech market is segmented into on-premise and on-cloud.
- Based on organization size, the regtech market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- On the basis of application, the regTech market is segmented into risk and compliance management, identity management, regulatory reporting, anti-money laundering and fraud management and regulatory intelligence.
- The end users segment of the regTech market is segmented intobanking and capital markets, insurance and non-finance.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-regtech-market
Country Level Analysis
The RegTech market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, distributional channel, end-user, connectivity and lawn covered as referenced above.
The countries covered in the RegTech market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Major Highlights of RegTech Market in Covid-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on RegTech market along with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in covid-19 pandemic is also added in the RegTech market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter include recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in RegTech market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Browse Full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-regtech-market
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
COVID-19 Impact on RegTech Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-regtech-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475