The Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=509
A new research report of Fact.MR foresees the global autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) market to reflect a modest 4.3% volume CAGR between the period 2017 and 2026. Over US$ 7 Bn worth of autoclaved aerated concrete are forecast to be sold globally by 2026-end.
AAC Materials deemed as Eco-friendly & Superior Alternative to Conventional Construction Materials
AAC materials have emerged as a superior alternative to traditional bricks and concrete blocks. AAC also hold an edge in terms of supply strength and environmental impacts for lower energy consumption and waste recycling. AAC is produced with cement, fine aggregates, and expansion agents, causing the fresh mixture to expand.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=509
As compared to conventional concrete AAC sets and hardens faster. Such product attributes are extremely important for modern construction applications. Moreover, AAC blocks can be easily drilled, cut, milled, nailed and grooved to fit specific requirements.
AAC materials are an excellent thermal insulators and find application in architectural designs where sound absorption is a must-have. At the same time, fire resistance and mold resistance properties of AAC make it an apt construction materials for critical infrastructures. AAC is considered an eco-friendly and sustainable construction material. Manufacturing of AAC entails relatively lower amounts of energy and release minimum or zero pollutants. This is because the materials used in AAC manufacturing can be reused or simply put back into the mix, so waste concerns are negligible.
The vapor concentration and gasses produced during manufacturing process are in fact diffused through cellular anatomic structure of the AAC. Many environmental organizations including the International Institute for Healthy Construction and the Federal Association for Healthy Building Products propagate the information about AAC materials. Moreover, increased concerns over global warming and introduction of new international environmental policies is likely to partly drive the adoption of AAC during the review period.
3 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026
- In terms of value and volume, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the largest market for autoclaved aerated concrete, closely followed by North America. Nearly half value share of the market is poised to be held by AAC sales in APEJ and North America collectively. Europe will also latch onto a major market revenue share, and will register a comparatively faster expansion than North America in the market through 2026.
- On the basis of product type, sales of blocks are expected to remain significantly larger than that of panels and lintels combined. However, panels and lintels are projected to reflect a parallel sales expansion at a CAGR higher than sales of blocks through 2026.
- AAC sales are expected to remain largest for end use in commercial construction and infrastructure construction, and are collectively forecast to close in approximately 90,000 thousand m3 by 2026-end.
Occupancy of several vendors has engendered the global autoclaved aerated concrete market to be fragmented, however a handful of global vendors will continue to dominate the market. The report also estimates an influx of regional and local vendors in the market, driven by robust industrialization in developing economies. For retaining their position in the market, global vendors are adopting M&A strategies, while SMEs are directing their concentration toward enhancing their innovative capabilities. These SMEs are competing in terms of cost, performance, customer-centrism, and quality.
Key market players profiled by the report include Buildmate Projects Pvt. Ltd., Brickwell Infra Private Limited, Biltech Building Elements Limited, AKG Gazbeton, Aercon Florida Llc, Eastland Building Materials Co., Ltd., Aircrete Group N.V., Solbet Sp Z.O.O., UAL Industries Ltd., H+H International AS, ACICO Industries Co. KSC, JK Lakshmi Cement, Xella Group, CSR Ltd., and UltraTech Cement Ltd.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/509
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583