Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on the Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. The development plans, market risks, opportunities and development threats are explained in detail. The CAGR value, technological development, new product launches and ABC Industry competitive structure is elaborated.
Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market By Therapeutics (NK Cell Therapies, NK Cell Directed Antibodies, Others), Application (Cancer, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Immunoproliferative Disorders, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market
Global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is rising gradually with a healthy CAGR of 17.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing awareness about NK cells in treatment of cancer and infectious diseases are major drivers for the market growth.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a FREE Sample Here (with covid 19 Impact Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-natural-killer-nk-cell-therapeutics-market&pm
Global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market
Natural killer cells (NK cells) are a type of lymphocyte (a white blood cell) responsible for killing virally infected cells and they are responsible for production of immune regulatory cytokines. These are components of the innate immune system. NK cells detect and controls the tumor cells in the body. NK cells therapeutics is applied in detection, treatment and management of various diseases such as cancer, gastrointestinal diseases and infectious diseases.
According to an article published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, about 3-5% of human peripheral blood lymphocytes are NK cells. The emerging NK cell therapeutics is basically developed to target the cancer cells by controlling the various mechanisms of NK cells such as cytotoxicity.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market are Kiadis Pharma, Phio Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Glycostem, EMERCell, Brink Biologics, Inc., Innate Pharma, Sanofi, Nkarta, Inc., Affimed GmbH, CELGENE CORPORATION, Fate Therapeutics, Fortress Biotech, NKT Therapeutics , NantKwest, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Altor BioScience, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ziopharm Oncology, Inc. among others.
Buy this Report (Can be used by entire organization across the globe + Downloadable and Printable PDF + 30 + Countries) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-natural-killer-nk-cell-therapeutics-market&pm
- Increasing adoption of NK cells for cancer and infectious diseases treatment will increase the market size
- Growing research and development of NK cells to target tumor cells acts as driver for the market growth
- Increasing healthcare expenditure by government in development of immunotherapies is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of cancer incidence across the globe is escalating the market in the forecast period
- Lack of specific treatment by NK cells and poor in-vivo survival of the cells obstructs the market growth
- High cost associated with the therapies hampers the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Adverse side effects of the therapies will hinder the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies for approval of immunotherapy challenges the market growth
Segmentation: Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market
- NK Cell Therapies
- NK Cell Directed Antibodies
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Immunoproliferative Disorders
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-natural-killer-nk-cell-therapeutics-market&pm
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Kiadis Pharma announced the acquisition of CytoSen Therapeutics, Inc. to acquire the natural killer (NK)-Cell platform established by CytoSen. This acquisition includes CytoSen’s CSTD002-NK, an NK-Cell therapy being developed for treatment of patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Kiadis will used the NK-Cell platform of CytoSen and develop a unique combination of NK-Cell and T-Cell platform
- In March 2019, Phio Therapeutics Corp. and Glycostem announced research collaboration for development of a combination of sd-rxRNA, Phio’s RNAi technology and oNKord, Glycostem’s NK-Cell generation thechnology for the treatment of cancer. This collaboration will develop an improved cellular immunotherapy by incorporation of sd-rxRNA in NK-Cells for cancer treatment
Research Methodology: Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475