Global Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market By Product Type (Emulsions, Lubricant Eye Drops/Solutions, Eye Ointments, Autologous Serum Eye Drops, Nutrition Supplements, Others), Disease Type (Evaporative Dry Eye Syndrome, Aqueous Dry Eye Syndrome), Treatment Type (Lubricating Agents, Tear Stimulators, Artificial Tears, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Antibiotic Drugs, Others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global dry eye syndrome treatment market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Dry eye syndrome is a condition which has an increasing prevalence along with the increasing ages. It is around 50.0% more common in the women as compared to men. Dry eye if left untreated can lead to ulcers, pain, scars on the cornea or some loss of the vision. However, the permanent loss of vision due to dry eye is uncommon.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dry-eye-syndrome-treatment-market&pm
Dry eye syndrome can be associated with:
- Any disease process which helps in altering the components of the tears
- Cosmetic surgery, if eye-lids are opened widely
- Inflammation of surface of the eyes, the conjunctiva or the lacrimal gland
- Growth in the surface of the eyes, as in thyroid diseases when the eyes protrude forward
Scope of the Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market
Dry eye syndrome treatment market on the basis of countries is segmented into U.S., Canada, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- All country based analysis of the dry eye syndrome treatment market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into emulsions, lubricant eye drops/solutions, eye ointments, nutrition supplements, autologous serum eye drops and others. Based on disease type, the market is segmented into evaporative dry eye syndrome and aqueous dry eye syndrome. Treatment type segment of the market is divided into tear stimulators, anti-inflammatory drugs, lubricating agents,, artificial tears, antibiotic drugs and others. On the basis of end- users, the market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, clinics and others. Distribution channel segment of the market is divided into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies and others.
- Dry eye syndrome is a situation in which the eyes lost their ability to develop enough tears. A persistent lack of required lubrication and moisture on the eye layer causes dry eye syndrome. Some of the common symptoms of the dry eye syndrome are burning, heavy eyes, red eyes, sore eyes, blurred vision and others. Evaporative dry eye syndrome and aqueous dry eye are common types of the dry eye syndrome. Some of the common treatment which is used to cure dry eye syndrome are artificial tears, anti- inflammatory drugs, tear stimulators and others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dry-eye-syndrome-treatment-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market
Global dry eye syndrome treatment market is segmented into five notable segments which are product type, disease type, treatment type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into emulsions, lubricant eye drops/solutions, eye ointments, nutrition supplements, autologous serum eye drops and others.
- In June 2019, Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Oxford Biomedica entered into the R&D collaboration and the Option and License agreement for the advancement of the gene therapy vectors for the inherited retinal diseases. The main aim of this R&D collaboration is of generating pre-clinical proof of the concept for treating the inherited retinal diseases with the lentiviral vectors that is manufactured and developed by OXB. This would help in the product development of the company.
- On the basis of disease type, the market is segmented into evaporative dry eye syndrome and aqueous dry eye syndrome
- In May 2019, Allergan participated at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Health Care Conference which was held in Las Vegas on 14th May. This would help the company to enhance its customer base
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into tear stimulators, lubricating agents, anti-inflammatory drugs, artificial tears, antibiotic drugs and others
- In June 2019, Akorn, Inc. was presented at the Jefferies 2019 Global Healthcare Conference which was held on 7th June in the U.S. This strategy will help the company to give insights regarding their products and increase their customer base.
- On the basis end user, the market is segmented into of home healthcare, hospitals, clinics and others
- In January 2017, Akorn, Inc. was presented at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference which was held on 9th January in the U.S. This strategy will help the company to enhance their customer base and expand its business.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into of hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies and others.
- In May 2019, Johnson & Johnson Vision showcase their New Data and Innovations in Eye Care at the 2019 British Contact Lens Association Conference (BCLA) which was held in U.K. from 30th May and 1st June. This would help the company to focus on driving the transformational innovation for improving the vision performance and the comfort for patients across the world.
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- Novartis AG
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Akorn, Incorporated
- Alcon Inc.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Cardinal Health
- Cipla Inc.
- Horus Pharma
- Novaliq GmbH
- Perrigo Company plc
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc.
- ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- TevaPharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Buy this Report (Can be used by entire organization across the globe + Downloadable and Printable PDF + 30 + Countries) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dry-eye-syndrome-treatment-market&pm
- In June 2019, Novartis completed the acquisition of Xiidra from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited. This strategy would help the company to boost their ophthalmic portfolio in the market.
- In June 2019, Allergan participated at the Jefferies 2019 Healthcare Conference which was held in New York on 6th June. This would help the company to enhance its customer base.
- In December 2018, Alcon Inc. acquired Tear Film Innovations, Inc. (U.S.). The major advantage of this acquisition is that it will help Alcon to expand its product portfolio in ocular health products and thus expanded its patient base by providing treatment for dry eye syndrome.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475