Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the mHealth market will exhibit a CAGR of around 34.68% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. Increased penetration of smartphones, tablets and other similar gadgets, rising technological advancements in the internet connectivity to provide uninterrupted healthcare services and rising prevalence of chronic and other infectious diseases are the major factors attributable to the growth of mHealth market.
The large scale mHealth report has been formed with the appropriate expertises that utilize established and unswerving tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to conduct the research study. Several company profiles included in this market research report can be pretty useful for making any decision associated with revenue, import, export and consumption. This market report studies and evaluates facts and figures about the market segmentation very watchfully and represents it in the form of graphs for the better understanding of end user. mHealth market report endows with CAGR value fluctuations during the forecast period of 2021-2028 for the market.
Get Sample PDF (Including Full TOC, Tables and Figures) For More Professional and Technical Insights@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-mhealth-market&kb
Some of the major players operating in the global mHealth market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., iHealth, LifeWatch AG, AT&T, Inc., Vodafone, Apple Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Qualcomm Inc., and Samsung Electronics Corporation and mQure, Cerner Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Doximity, Inc., Evolent Health, Inc., proteous, Perfint Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Oscar, Zest Health, Athenahealth, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Omron Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Airstrip Technologies, Biotelemetry, Inc., Agamatrix, Inc., Ihealth Lab Inc. and Alivecor, Inc. among others.
Global mHealth Market Drivers:
Increased penetration of smartphones, tablets and other similar gadgets, rising technological advancements in the internet connectivity to provide uninterrupted healthcare services and rising prevalence of chronic and other infectious diseases are the major factors attributable to the growth of mHealth market.
mHealth is an e-health technological solution that collects and maintains the patient data which in turn is used for monitoring and analysis. mHealth allows remote patient monitoring to provide treatment support and diagnostic services.
Increased adoption of connected devices and mHealth apps for the management of chronic and infectious diseases is bolstering the market growth rate in the upward direction. Rising advancements in the advanced mobile solutions is one of the major factors fostering the growth of mHealth market. Increased focus patient-centric healthcare delivery coupled with focus of cost containment in the healthcare sector will further create lucrative market growth opportunities.
Global mHealth Market Restraints:
However, lack of standards and regulations will derail the market growth rate. Resistance by traditional healthcare providers will further pose challenges for the market growth.
Objective of the Report
- To analyze strategies/developments such as collaborations, agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and product launches and developments in the mHealth market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the mHealth market.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the mHealth Market
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the mHealth Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
Enquire Here Get customization & check discount for report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-mhealth-market&kb
Global mHealth Market Scope and Market Size
The mHealth market is segmented on the basis of product and service, mHealth apps, medical apps and mHealth services. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on product and service, the mHealth market is segmented into connected medical devices and other connected medical devices. Connected medical devices segment is further sub-segmented into vital signs monitoring devices, peak flow meters, foetal monitoring devices, multi-parameter trackers, sleep apnoea monitors and neurological monitoring devices. Vital signs monitoring devices segment is further bifurcated into blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, ECG/heart rate monitors and pulse oximeters.
- On the basis of mHealth apps, the mHealth market is classified into healthcare apps and medication management apps. Healthcare apps segment is further sub-segmented into general health and fitness apps, chronic care management apps, mental health and behavioural disorder management apps, diabetes management apps, blood pressure and ECG monitoring apps, cancer management apps and other chronic care management apps. General health and fitness apps segment is further bifurcated into health tracking apps, obesity and weight management apps and fitness and nutrition apps. Medication management apps is sub-segmented into women’s health apps, personal health record apps and other healthcare apps. Women’s health apps segment is sub-segmented into pregnancy apps, fertility apps, breastfeeding apps and other women’s health apps.
- On the basis of medical apps, the mHealth market is classified into medical reference apps, continuing medical education apps, patient management and monitoring apps and communication and consulting apps.
- On the basis of mHealth services, the mHealth market is classified into remote monitoring services, diagnosis and consultation services, treatment services, healthcare system strengthening services, fitness and wellness services and prevention services.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in mHealth Market
8 mHealth Market, By Service
9 mHealth Market, By Deployment Type
10 mHealth Market, By Organization Size
11 mHealth Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-mhealth-market&kb
- To analyze growth strategies such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, expansions, and agreements adopted by major players in the mHealth market.
- To identify key players operating in the mHealth market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
- To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the mHealth market and submarkets.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the mHealth market
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475