Healthy snack foods are becoming popular among the working population across the world due to changing lifestyles, increasing urbanization, and hectic work schedules. Hydrolyzed plant proteins play a key role in the preparation of several foods such as sausages, meat analogs, cereals, and soups, by the formation and stabilization of emulsions. Hydrolyzed plant protein is also used as a flavor enhancer in meat analogs to improve and enhance its flavor and taste.
Thus, the increasing use of hydrolyzed plant protein in various food preparations, especially in convenience food products, is boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market. In recent years, the global hydrolyzed plant protein market has witnessed substantial growth, and this trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period of 2020-2030, at a significant CAGR of 5%.
Get free sample copy before purchase this report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/29251
Key Takeaways from Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market Study
- Rising inclination of consumers toward plant-based food and plant-based diets, coupled with increasing trend of veganism in countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, and others, is boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market.
- Food manufacturers use hydrolyzed plant protein to rebuild lost flavors during drying, freezing, and canning processes. Hydrolyzed plant protein has various applications in the production of breakfast cereals, soups, noodles, pasta, and others.
- Hydrolyzed plant protein is acquired through the hydrolysis process, owing to which, its demand is also increasing for use in many cosmetics and personal care products. In addition, increasing demand for sports and infant nutrition has also led to rising demand for cost-effective hydrolyzed plant proteins as key ingredients from the manufacturers of nutritional products.
- North America, Europe, and East Asia, collectively account for more than 70% of the value market share in the global hydrolyzed plant protein market. Increasing use of plant-based ingredients, not only in food products, but also in many industrial applications, is also boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market.
- The market is facing production and supply chain issues due to restrictions as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Growth of the market has thus been affected to some extent, with recovery expected in the fourth quarter of 2020.
“Hydrolyzed plant protein has many industrial applications, along with food and beverage applications. Leading manufacturers in the hydrolyzed plant protein market could gain more profits by launching application-specific products in food and beverage applications, along with targeting its usage in nutritional products, such as sports and infant nutrition,” says a PMR analyst.
Global Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market: Competitive Landscape
Leading manufacturers in the global hydrolyzed plant protein market space are launching new and innovative products to cater to the increasing consumer demand for vegan products.
- For instance, in March 2017, Kerry Group Plc. introduced a new plant-based protein solution using the hydrolysis technique and flavor-masking technology, which caters to the demand for vegan products in the market.
In addition, key players in the global hydrolyzed plant protein landscape are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, along with partnerships, to establish a strong regional presence in different countries.
- For instance, in October 2018, Tate & Lyle announced an extended partnership with Quadra, a North American distributor. The company selected Quadra as its preferred national distributor in Canada for its food & beverage solutions division.
You can buy this report from here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/29251
Explore More Valuable Insights on Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market, presenting historical data (2015–2019) and estimation statistics for the period of 2020–2030. The study offers compelling insights on the hydrolyzed plant protein market based on source (soy, wheat, rice, pea, and others), form (powder and liquid), and application (food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, sports nutrition, infant nutrition, animal feed, and others), across seven regions.
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
“Strategic assets” form the repository of Persistence Market Research’s industry-specific solutions. This is evident from the range of clients – right from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 companies looking upon Persistence Market Research as their trusted solution-partner.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org