As intalogistics-based technologies seamlessly manage and optimize the internal production and distribution processes, their adoption is growing at a fast pace.
The ability of an intralogistics solution to control material flow between various plant areas, ranging from incoming goods to warehouse, production section & final assembly to order picking and shipping is widening its adoption across diverse industries.
Request for Brochure here : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=3446
Intralogistics Market – Notable Developments
Some of the leading companies operating in the intralogistics market include, Siemens, Aethon, Invata, KION Group, Balluff, Datalogic, Ifm electronic, Omron, Pepperl & Fuchs, Rocla, BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH, SICK, Hans Turck, Festo, UniCarriers Americas, and Rockwell Automation.
Notable developments in the competitive landscape of intralogistics market include:
- In March 2019, UniCarriers America (UCA) partnered with Rocla, which marks the entry of Rocla’s advanced automated guided vehicle (AGVs) solutions in the Americas.
- In March 2019, a leading player in intralogistics market, BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH purchased a majority stake in UK software engineering and automation supply chain specialist Red Ledge. This acquisition is an important milestone for BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH, which aims to gain a better position in the intralogistics market.
- In March 2019, Dematic launched an emulation and simulation platform named Dematic iQ Virtual. Dematic iQ Virtual can validate as well and visualize the operational facets of automatic intralogistics systems for warehouse.
- In March 2019, COMAU, an Italian multinational company, launched M.I.O. (Modular Intralogistics Organizer), a technically advanced and intelligent logistics module at MecSpe Fair. M.I.O. is a customized solution for logistics, easily applicable across the entire material flow, ranging from warehouse to line side in extensive industrial segments.
- In April 2018, a leading robotics company Vecna Robotics collaborated with a leader in robotic picking solutions, RightHand Robotics to enhance the performance of e-commerce order fulfillment. Together, the companies aim to offer optimal solutions to streamline challenges related to intralogistics and material handling.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=3446
Intralogistics Market – Segmentation
Based on end-use, the intralogistics market is segmented into:
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Industrial Products
- Food & Beverage
Based on component, the intralogistics market is segmented into:
- Support and Guiding Rollers
- Diverter Rollers for Conveying Systems
- Belt Deflection Wheels
- Bearing Shields
- Shuttle Wheels
- Shuttle Flaps
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the intralogistics market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to intralogistics market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR :
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com