Companies in the Eco-Friendly Furniture Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Eco-Friendly Furniture Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4730
Modernization and incorporation of sustainable residential furniture in developing countries such as Indonesia, India, and China is set to drive sales of eco-friendly furniture. The global eco-friendly furniture market will grow 1.8X during the projection period (2020- 2030).
Advancements in material science that increases product durability and recyclability are primary reasons for consumer adoption of eco-friendly furniture. Innovative business strategies such as circular business models using reclaimed wood provide the much needed strength for healthy growth of the market. Market players are leveraging industrial automation to increase production. Prevalence of e-commerce in developing countries presents gainful opportunities for eco-friendly furniture manufacturers.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4730
Key Takeaways of Eco-friendly Furniture Market Study
- Residential applications of eco-friendly furniture hold share-wide dominance with over 66% of the total market value. Consumer trends that focus on buying eco-friendly products, coupled with strong social media presence of market players drive demand from this application segment.
- Commercial applications is the highest growth application segment with a strong 7% CAGR through 2030. Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to reduce the carbon footprint of offices contribute to the growth of eco-friendly furniture in commercial settings.
- Offline distribution channels account for the largest market value share with over 69% of total revenues. This can be attributed to the efficacy and effectiveness of physical representation in furniture buying decisions. Brands such as IKEA are an ideal example of the prominence of offline distribution channels.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4730
- Digitization of economies across the globe is enhancing the reach of organizations. Hence, online distribution channels offer the most attractive revenues prospects with an impressive 7.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2030.
- Europe accounts for a big part of global sales with more than 35% share of the total market value. Emphasis on sustainable manufacturing and awareness regarding harmful effects of indoor volatile organic compounds are a few factors that drive growth in this region.
- South Asia & Oceania are catapultin the global eco-friendly furniture market with an astounding 8.6% CAGR during the forecast period. Investments in urban infrastructure development in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia are central to growth of the eco-friendly furniture market.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4730
Online Distribution Channels to Bolster Growth amid Covid-19 Pandemic
Advancements in material science to develop luxury eco-friendly furniture is a top demand driver for manufacturers. For instance, Shagreen when paired with treated glass forged from brass and brushed gold is gaining traction among consumers. Green building initiatives across the globe drive capacity expansion initiatives in strategic areas. Statutory certifications such as FSC certifications are helping manufacturers differentiate their product offerings. In a highly competitive landscape, creative digital marketing and e-commerce distributions channels offer a competitive edge to eco-friendly furniture organizations.
Further, with the world battling covid-19, consumer spending on e-commerce is expected to significantly contribute to future growth of the market. Since social distancing is being widely practiced, market players stand to realize sustainable growth from online distribution channels. Tracking the recovery of countries such as the US, and China will influence the speed of financial recovery among market players. Eco-friendly furniture manufacturers are devising contingency and recovery plans that present supply chain alternatives.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-emerges-as-hotspot-for-smart-wine-cellar-sales-factmr-study-301285676.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Retail & Consumer Goods Landscape
Halal Logistics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/halal-logistics-market
Electric Scooter Lift and Carrier Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/electric-scooter-lift-and-carrier-market
Insect Repellent Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/insect-repellent-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583