Companies in the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4734
Laboratories across the world are increasingly adopting chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) technology to label antibodies. Chemiluminescent methods serve as important tools in biomedical research. The number of clinical tests incorporating CLIA techniques is forecast to be leveraged, attributed to technological breakthroughs in disease diagnostics and rise in demand for preventive diagnostics and treatment monitoring.
On the back of these trends, the global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay market is projected to expand positively at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period (2020-2025). Besides, international collaborations amongst global laboratories as well as rising test volumes has necessitated adoption of semi-automation and integration of testing facilities. This is anticipated to be a major driver behind the growth of the CLIA market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4734
Key Takeaways of Global CLIA Market Study:
- Semi-automated analyzers are anticipated to expand healthily at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. An uptick in the number of market players offering integrated systems and prevalence of multiplexed analyzers are poised to drive the segment’s growth.
- However, the reagents segment is set to retain its dominance in the global CLIA market, owing to its affordability and shorter test duration. The segment is set to account for almost three-fourths of the global CLIA market.
- By application, the endocrine disorders segment promises impressive growth opportunities. Major factors responsible for its growth are continuous innovations in test offerings and wide production portfolios of key manufacturers. Projections indicate a market share of almost half and a CAGR of 6.9%.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4734
- By end-use, clinical laboratories are forecast to register relatively high CAGR of 6.6%. This is attributed to rising penetration of private laboratories and growing preference of patients for clinical laboratories. Moreover, expanding base of clinical laboratories and increase in number of test procedures are likely to drive the clinical laboratories segment growth.
- Regionally, North America shall retain its hegemony over the CLIA market, owing to a burgeoning demand for faster and specific diagnosis to aid decision-making amongst end-users. Anticipated market share for the region amounts to nearly two-fifth of the global CLIA market.
- Asia-Pacific shows lucrative growth prospects. This is due to gradual adoption of novel products incorporating CLIA technologies, rising market competition amongst key players and greater accreditations to establish more laboratories. The region is anticipated to capture a quarter of the global CLIA market.
- Significant growth opportunities exist for the global CLIA market in the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Companies have bolstered their operations in order to find potential diagnosis and cure for the novel coronavirus disease. An example of this is the ongoing study on a peptide-based magnetic chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay for serological diagnosis of the COVID-19 disease. This will be the second-only available diagnostic test after the RT-PCR test.
- Leading market players, such as Beckman Coulter and Roche AG, have invested heavily in designing several CLIA techniques. Beckman Coulter is testing the implication of indirect measles immunoglobulin (IgM) and Immunoglobulin G (IgG) serology assays on immune reaction towards the SARS-COV2-Virus. This is anticipated to assist them in finding potential growth inhibiting techniques to contain the COVID-19’s spread.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4734
Broad Basing of Testing Services, Rising Innovations to Intensify Market Competition:
Highly consolidated, the global CLIA market is dominated by the following four players: F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers and Beckman Coulter, Inc. The increasing preference for ongoing research to expand test portfolios is anticipated to burgeon the growth of the global CLIA market. Also, innovation in multiplexed assays is poised to drive market growth.
In 2017, the FDA approved Beckman Coulter, Inc.’s Access AMH immunoassay which helps determine the presence of anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) using recombinant human antigens. At present, the company’s product portfolio incorporates the Access 2 Immunoassay and the UniCel Dxl 600 Access Immunoassay Systems.
Similarly, F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd. offers clinical chemistry and immunology analyzers and assays for small, medium and large-scale laboratories. Its products include the cobas4000 analyzer series, the cobas6000 analyzer series and the cobas8000 modular analyzer series. The third player, Abbott Laboratories, manufactures the ARCHITECT ci4100, the ARCHITECT ci8200 and the ARCHITECT ci16200 automatic analyzers.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ear-nose-throat-ent-medical-devices-manufacturers-target-applications-in-cataract–glaucoma-treatment-factmr-301262063.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Diabetes Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5446/diabetes-diagnostics-market
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Paper Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5454/paper-diagnostics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583