On one hand, the world is grappling with the problem of waste management and on the other hand, the number of smart city projects across the world is growing at a rapid pace. As a combination of both the parameters of growth in urbanization and globalization, the demand for smart trash bins is increasing at a rapid pace. Leading market players active in the smart trash bins market are focusing on various prospects of waste management while addressing the rise in global demand for smart trash bins.
Request for Brochure here : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=813
Replaceable Odor Filter, Anti-Tear Design, LoRaWAN Devices: Hygienic, Durable, and Intelligent Waste Disposal Solutions
With the growing need for effective waste management across countries, major manufacturers are focusing on allocating their investments towards developing innovative and smart trash bins to offer effective and convenient waste management solutions. Notable examples include,
- Radiostudio Tech Pvt. Ltd. is focused towards incorporating smart features in the trash bins such as LoRaWAN devices, which enables the city authorities to monitor and maintain cleanliness in the cities.
- Compology, a San Francisco-based startup has developed sensors that monitor the garbage levels and notify the garbage removal trucks. These sensors are incorporated with the Dubbed Waste operating system that offers real-time information pertaining to dumpster capacity and historical usage data.
- Joseph Joseph, a prominent houseware manufacturer based in the U.K. has developed trash compactor – Titan 30, which offers a hygienic compaction system. This trash compactor is equipped with the anti-tear design, which will not pinch or stretch the replaceable odor filter to neutralize the unpleasant smell of the bins.
With the incorporation of the innovative features and robust designs, manufacturers are narrowing their focus towards incorporating smart features along with robust designs to offer enhanced waste management and disposal solutions to the end users.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=813
Wireless Ultrasonic Fill-Level Sensors and Near Trigger Zone Technology: Effective, Quick, and Intelligent Waste Management for City Authorities
In order to pace up with the growing requirements of the city authorities and citizens, prominent manufacturers are diverting their investment towards integrating advanced technology to offer intelligent features in the trash bins. Notable examples include,
- Foshan Shunde Smart Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd., a professional manufacturer of the smart cans has incorporated intelligent technological features such as ‘Near Trigger Zone’, which utilizes infrared trigger technology to detect the hand or object and automatically opens the trash bin. With the incorporation of such features, the end users do not need to touch the trash bins while disposing of waste.
- Ecube Labs, a prominent manufacturer of smart and connected waste bins has developed novel smart trash bins such as CleanFLEX, equipped with wireless ultrasonic fill-level sensors. These sensors monitor the fill level of the trash bins and send waste accumulation and management data to the city authorities through the cloud platform. Incorporation of the cloud-based monitoring features and data platform analytics allow the city authorities monitor the quantity of liquid and solid waste.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR : http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/05/29/1856355/0/en/Comfortable-Breastfeeding-Experience-to-Drive-Breast-Shell-Sales-over-33-Thousand-Units-in-2019-finds-Fact-MR-study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com