Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Sleeping Bag Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This sleeping bag market study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
The sleeping bag is a warm lined padded bag to sleep. It is a lightweight quilt that has a zipper similar to a tube that is used for camping to sleep. They are primarily used during hiking, climbing, or filed trip. The main purpose of a sleeping bag is to keep the person warm during the night during camping. It is water-resistant and protects from wind chill, rain, snow, and light precipitation. It is found in different designs, and insulation. The insulation material used is of two types that is natural down fill and synthetic fill.
The increase in purchasing power and consumer investment on recreational activities are the factors that drive the growth of the global sleeping bag market. Increase in the camping sites, field trips, and outdoor activities boost the demand for sleeping bags. However, the availability of substitute products like camping tents and other products are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global market.
Request Sample Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8395
Growing tourism and travel industry and developments in e-commerce industry has greatly contributed to the growth factor. Furthermore, rise in in the popularity of a sleeping bag because it is convenient, comfortable, and more compact for traveling or hiking. With the launch of new innovative products with upgraded versions can create an opportunity for growth.
The key market players profiled in the report include Jarden Vaude, Johnson Outdoors, Oase Outdoors, Big Agnes, AMG Group, Columbia Sportswear, Exxel Outdoors, Gerlert, Jack Wolfskin, V F. Corp, Snugpak.
Regional Analysis – North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
• The global sleeping bag market is negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemics.
• The demand for sleeping bags is less due to lockdown as people are not going on any field trips.
• The supply of sleeping bags is also decreasing due to the shutdown of retail outlets.
• The import and export are banned that has caused disruption in the logistic network.
• The travel restriction has also affected the demand for sleeping bags.
• The manufactures have paused their production due to migration and lack of raw material.
• Online websites are the safest distribution channel and people are opting for online shopping.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Sleeping Bag Market
Key Segments Covered:
|Product Type|| |
|End User|| |
|Sales Channel|| |
Key Benefits of the Report:
○ This study presents the analytical depiction of the global sleeping bag industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global sleeping bag market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global sleeping bag market growth scenario.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
○ The report provides a detailed global sleeping bag market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8395
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to offer business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285 |
UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |