The research report on the Medical Automation Market is a deep analysis of the market. Medical Automation Industry shaping factors like historic data, market trends, future product environment, marketing strategies, Strategic recommendations, Competitive Intelligence, emerging trends and the technical progress in the related industry is presented in the study. This intelligence report includes investigations based on Current scenarios, Historical records, and Future predictions. The report contains different market related to market size, trends, segmentation, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, diagrams, graphs, pie charts, price. The forecast numbers from 2021-2027 with estimates on Medical Automation market value, volume and consumption details are analysed. Additionally, it is an essential study for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and market player. This is a latest report, covering the current COVID-19 impact on the market. The pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected every aspect of life globally.
Medical automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 150.48 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% in the above-mentioned forecast period. Increasing automation in cancer diagnostic for early cancer detection is expected to create new opportunity for the market.
Download Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know The Impact Of COVID-19 On This Industry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Major Market Players With An In-Depth Analysis:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Tecan Trading AG
- Intuitive Surgical
- Swisslog Holding AG
Additional companies can be included on request
The report covers a detailed performance of some of the key players and analysis of major players in the industry, segments, application, and regions. Moreover, the report also considers the government’s policies in different regions which illustrates the key opportunities as well as challenges of the market in each region.
Segmentation: Medical Automation Market
By Application (Diagnostics & Monitoring, Therapeutics, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, Medical Logistics & Training)
By End- Users (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies, Research Labs & Institutes, Home/Ambulatory Care Settings & Others)
Scope of the Report:
Medical Automation market research report lends a hand with organization to gain vital information about the competitors, economic shifts, demographics, current market trends and spending traits of the customers. This global marketing report provides real world research solutions for every industry sector, along with meticulous data collection from non-public sources to better equip businesses with the information they need most. The report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. A world class Medical Automation market report also covers five year industry forecast, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Valuable Points Covered in Medical Automation Research Study are:
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis & Post COVID-19 Revenue Opportunities on market
- Strategically Medical Automation Industry Insights and Growth – Relevancy Mapping
- Market Forecast – Estimation & Approach
- Interconnectivity & Related markets
- Medical Automation Market Ecosystem Map
- Analysis of the evolution of Market segments, Market Competition Outlook & Key Statistics
- Strategic Analysis for Cost Optimization
- Medical Automation Market Dynamics
- Comprehensive SWOT analysis and unmatched research accuracy contribute to research reliability.
- Product Development/Innovation & Investment Landscape
- Company Competitive Intelligence
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Global Medical Automation Market Scope and Market Size:-
- Based on application, the medical automation market is segmented into diagnostics & monitoring, therapeutics, lab & pharmacy automation and medical logistics & training. Diagnostic & monitoring segment is divided into automated imaging, point-of-care testing (POCT) and automated image analysis. Automated imaging is further divided into automated radiography, automated fluoroscopy, automated microscopy and capsule endoscopy.
- Therapeutic segment is divided into non-surgical automation and surgical automation. Non-surgical automation market is divided into defibrillators and automated medication systems.
- Lab and pharmacy segment is divided into lab automation and pharmacy automation. Lab automation segment is divided into automated liquid handling systems, microplate readers, stand-alone robots, automated storage & retrieval systems and software & informatics. Pharmacy automation is divided into automated medication dispensing systems, automated packaging & labeling systems and automated medication compounding systems.
- Medical logistics & training is segmented into logistic automation and trainers. Logistic automation segment is divided into automated hospital pickup & delivery systems and hospital asset/patient/staff tracking systems. The automated hospital pickup & delivery systems is further divided into pneumatic tube systems and automated guided vehicles. Hospital asset/patient/staff tracking systems is divided into radio-frequency identification and real-time locating systems.
- Based on end- users, the medical automation market is segmented into hospitals and diagnostic centers, pharmacies, research labs & institutes and home/ambulatory care settings & others
Competitive Landscape and Medical Automation Market Share Analysis
Some of the major players operating in the global medical automation market are Brainlab AG, eScreen (a subsidiary of Abbott), QMeds Inc., HollySys Asia Pacific Pte Ltd., SP Automation & Robotics, Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation), Asteres Inc., ARxIUM, MedAvail Technologies, Inc., Stereotaxis, Inc., Parata Systems, LLC, 3M, Accuray Incorporated, Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic, Stryker, Cardinal Health, Omnicell, Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (a subsidiary of Danaher), McKesson Corporation, BD, Baxter, iCAD Inc., Tecan Trading AG, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the medical automation market.
- In January 2020, Siemens Healthcare GmbH had launched ACUSON Redwood Ultrasound system at IRIA 2020 Indian Radiological and Imaging Association. The system is device on the company’s new platform base that features more advanced applications for higher clinical confidence. This product launch is estimated to bolster company’s product portfolio and growth pace.
On the Basis of Region
The report is mainly segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth rate of Medical Automation in these regions, from 2021 to 2028, covering:
U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K.
Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe
China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand
Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Any query? Enquire Here For Discount (COVID-19 Impact Analysis Updated Sample): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Also, Research Report Examines:
- Competitive Analysis and manufacturers in global market
- By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
- Industry Trends and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
- Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475