The report presents an in-depth assessment of the China Internet Data Center Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for China Internet Data Center from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the pre COVID-19 historic data, impact of COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The China Internet Data Center Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period, 2021 to 2026.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global China Internet Data Center Market: Alibaba Group Holding Limited, China Mobile Limited, China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd., China Telecommunications Corporation, 21Vianet Group, GDS Holdings Limited, Wangsu Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Sinnet Technology, Shanghai AtHub Co. Ltd. and others.
– December 2019: China Mobile International announced that it had opened a new data center in the UK, marking its first facility in Europe. It serves as an internet data center (IDC) and the international network exchange hub between Asia and Europe, enabling connections within Europe, Africa, the Indian Ocean, and the Asia Pacific. Further, the facility incorporates over 1,600 racks and has been certified with the Uptime Institute Tier III TCDD data center standards.
– December 2019: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd announced that it brings together fintech and cloud computing offerings to a new unit called the Financial Enterprise Department. With its new offering, the company aims to boost financial firms uptake of its cloud computing by selling both cloud computing and fintech to financial institutions. The financial sector is one of three core areas of Alibaba Group, where it seeks growth leveraging its cloud infrastructures.
The rapid development of the internet of things, 5G, virtual reality coupled with these technologies’ commercial is leveraging the demand for information interaction and data processing, thereby driving the growth of the market.
– China is leaping ahead on the global scale for the construction of data centers, majoring in the increasing demand from the enterprises to scale up their data centers operations. Enterprises in the region seek reliable and stable data services for the application of IoT, 5G, and other AI-driven spurs demanding high internet computation power. For instance, global tech giants such as Huawei Technologies Co and Apple Inc are stepping up efforts to build data centers in Guizhou province due to its ample power resource and mild climatic condition.
– The country’s stride into fifth-generation mobile telecommunications technology and further couple with the thriving e-commerce sector leveraging the potential of internet data centers, thereby enabling IDCs viable investment for the industry stakeholders. Further, the trend is supported by the emergence of powerhouses such as Tencent Holdings and Huawei Technologies, among others, whose growth drives the construction of IDC facilities in the region.
Regional Analysis For China Internet Data Center Market:
North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Foreign Investment to Drive the Market Growth
– In the market scenario, the internet data center projects in the region have started to attract ever-increasing investments from the investors outside of China. For instance, In December 2019, Tenglong Holding Group, one of the prominent players in the region providing Internet Data Center (IDC) services, announced that it had received USD 3.7 billion Series A funding led by Morgan Stanley and NanshanCapital.
– Also, owing to the regulations led by the government, foreign-invested companies are not currently allowed to apply for IDC Licenses. However, leveraging partnerships with Chinese JVs partially owned by Hong Kong or Macao companies can meet the requirements through Mainland and Hong Kong/Macao’ CEPA.
– According to a recent report published by the China Academy of Information and Communications Technology, as of March 2020, around 13 JVs including major telecommunications service providers based in Hong Kong and Macao such as CITIC Telecom, and PCCW/HKT announced the establishment under CEPA route had obtained IDC Licenses in China. Also, few foreign companies such as Atos, NTT, and SAP have established operations to set up JVs with Chinese partners leveraging subsidiaries to obtain IDC licenses.
– Additionally, global technology companies such as Microsoft have announced the Technical Support Model by partnering with 21Vianet Group, to provide its cloud services in mainland China. Under the Technical Support Model, foreign investors are allowed to licenses their brand and technologies to the Chinese IDC License holder and deliver technical maintenance and support services.
Browse the Report Description And TOC:
Influence of the China Internet Data Center Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the China Internet Data Center market.
-The detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the China Internet Data Center market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the China Internet Data Center market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of China Internet Data Center market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the China Internet Data Center market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global China Internet Data Center Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687