System Integrators global share will register a CAGR 5.6% 2020-2025.
The system integrator System Integrators specializes in conducting component subsystems together into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together. In today�s era, manufacturing companies are introducing Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS) to break the classic trade-off between dependability and quality. FMS reduce labor and consequently process variability, improving the quality of the product and consist of varying kinds of production, material handling, and computer control modules. This further demands the system integrators where the requirement of highly flexible control software makes it simple to integrate the machines with a system such as the PLC system and database.
– The demand for low-cost and energy-efficient production processes drives the market. The industry sector is one of the largest end-use sectors, both in terms of final energy demand and greenhouse gas emissions. System integrators have been involved in many traditional efficiency improvement activities like a motor replacement, inverters installation, etc. which are strictly related to energy usage reduction. But system integrators can also help a company to reduce its environmental impact through the operations optimization process.
Get Free Sample Pages before Purchase:
– Connecting the information coming from the production plant and then crossing them with energy consumption information and point-of-sale (POS) details can provide reports that can help identify possible optimizations, where having all the information separate could not have been enlightening. Further, by participating in the system integrator program, one can expect low-cost development tools and the training and support necessary.
– Further, the growing use of IoT in industrial automation drives the market. The automation systems integrators are equipped with opportunity because, in most businesses, the usage of IoT solutions is shifted from being handled by the IT department to operations, and due to an existing relationship between operations and system integrators it will, therefore, be easy for systems integrators to cooperate with IIoT vendors.
– However, with the Covid-19 pandemic, there is a significant market slowdown in the first half of 2020 due to the stoppage of manufacturing units, infrastructure construction, etc., compared to the 2019 growth. Players of system integrators are mostly involved currently to protect the people against COVID-19. For instance, NEC India was selected as the master system integrator by KDMC for the smart city project in the twin cities in 2019. Under this project, NEC India has planned to implement a broad range of smart city solutions, which includes smart city operations center, environmental and flood sensors. Due to the current pandemic, the work has been paused, and currently, NEC India is helping Kalyan Dombivali Smart City (SKDCL) by setting up an emergency war room cum command center at KDMC Commissioner�s office to prevent the spread of the pandemic in the city.
– However, complex upgrading and security issues challenge the market growth. When it comes to upgrading the system, the IT team is more likely to have a tough time. Integration does not turn several programs into one, it just ties them together, and they still need to be upgraded separately. The process is complex and time-consuming. Also, finding a balance between providing easy access for administrators and customers, maintaining flow, and securing certain physical and logical zones is crucial, and system integration makes user�s information more vulnerable, which faces the security issues.
Key Market Trends
Cloud in Infrastructure Integration Accounts for Significant Growth
– Systems Integrator (SI) is an individual or a business that creates computing systems by combining software and hardware components taken from multiple vendors for their clients. In cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), a cloud integrator works like an SI. This is a service that helps their client to negotiate the difficulties of cloud migration.
– Several businesses are increasing their investment in cloud services. According to Citrix, 82% of their companies believe that their ability to migrate apps in the cloud is hampered by the growing complexity of their high network infrastructure. So SI players are offering network and IT visibility that allows users to control and optimize performance, preempt threats, and secure end-user files, apps, and devices.
– Further, in cloud-enabled networking, the network is on-premises, but some or all resources used to manage it are in the cloud. Core network infrastructure (packet forwarding, routing, and data) remains in-house, but network management, monitoring, maintenance, and security services are done through the cloud. One example is by using a SaaS-based firewall to protect an on-premises network.
– Technologies like SD-WAN help aggregate all types of networks to deliver consistent user experience, whether the users are at their branch office, at home, or on any other network.
– Further, with the increasing demand from enterprises in the United States, various companies, such as HC (Host Color), in 2019, launched a managed cloud infrastructure service. The managed services are available with public cloud servers, hybrid cloud, and hosted private cloud, where managed cloud infrastructure includes installation of Linux or Windows-based operating system, regular maintenance, and updates of software programs and applications.
Asia-Pacific To Witness a Significant Market Growth
– Asia-Pacific is accounted to hold significant market growth due to the dominating source of IT and IT-enabled services in various major countries such as China and India. According to IBEF, the IT-BPM sector in India stood at USD 177 billion in 2019, witnessing a growth of 6.1 percent year-on-year and is estimated that the size of the industry shall grow to USD 350 billion by 2025. India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion in 2018-19.
– A player such as Asia Pacific Systems is a pioneer in offering a cloud-based service that helps customers in reducing capital expenditure and propel their business growth by rapidly deploying the cloud-based solutions with utmost security, agility, and with easy Manageability.
– Further, China is working on innovative industrial practice by implementing automation technologies in manufacturing. Besides, research institutes and corporates are collaboratively working to improve China’s manufacturing processes. Companies such as Honda (Japan), Toyota (Japan), and Suzuki (Japan) are developing smart factories for manufacturing robots, sensors, wireless technologies, and machine vision systems, thus propelling the growth of the industrial control, which significantly propels the growth of system integrators market.
– Moreover, the expansion of downstream infrastructure in oil and gas, Asia-Pacific is expected to result in the significant demand for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) services in the coming years. Players such as Jason Marine Group Limited (Singapore) has significant experience in providing completed integrated telecoms for offshore/onshore oil and gas industries. As a recognized Telecommunication System Integrator in the oil and gas global market, the company provides turnkey project systems that cover a full spectrum of services from the areas of engineering design, project management, supply, integration, installation, testing, commission, and maintenance.
Inquire for an Exclusive Discount on this Research Report:
Key highlights of the market report:
- Predictions for the markets and its sub-markets’ annual growth rates.
- The Covid-19 pandemic’s effect on the business vertical.
- Trends in the market.
- The advantages and disadvantages of indirect and overt distribution platforms.
- Distributors, traders, and sellers with a track record.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement, please check for with the sales team.
About MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
+1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org