Market Trends for Critical Infrastructure Protection – in the Global Industry Acquire a Massive Increase in the Next Few Years Contains information on the state of growth, competitive environment, and development model in various parts of the world. The United Kingdom Critical Infrastructure Protection market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 5.5 % over the forecast period 2020 to 2025. This study focuses on niche markets, potential risks, and detailed strategic strategy analysis across a variety of industries. Competitive Advantage in the Global Nano Sensors Industry
Get Free Sample Pages before Purchase:
The adoption of cloud computing is driving the market. Currently, cloud computing is widely accepted as a way to control infrastructure costs and accelerate development. But cloud environments are susceptible to the same type of threats as traditional data center environments vulnerabilities in the underlying hardware, operating systems, and software that hackers attempt to exploit. UK government is spending more than GBP 1 billion each year as it undergoes its cloud transition. Critical infrastructure imposes much stronger requirements for security, reliability, and resilience on Cloud Computing environments. Hence the demand increases for CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection).
– Further, the adoption of investment in the smart city is anticipated to fuel the market. Smart cities have long been in growth, and the United Kingdom is particularly recognized as a smart city pioneer with London, often listed as one of the world’s leading smart cities. For instance, London firm takes the total capital raised to GBP 100 million in its mission to transform the global affordable housing market, wherein January 2020, Planet Smart City has secured GBP 20.5 million funding counting it to GBP 100 million. With increasing smart city investment, the demand for critical infrastructure protection significantly raises the market growth in the future.
Key Market Trends
Risk Management Accounts for Significant Share
– Incidents, such as cyberattacks and international cyber warfare, are helping in increasing the awareness about cybersecurity threats, and these are expected to create a demand for the CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) solutions in the country. According to the figures from the global insurer, Hiscox, the small businesses in the United Kingdom are the target of an estimated 65,000 attempted cyberattacks every day. As per Hiscox�s study in 2019, the UK businesses reported an increase in cyber incidences from 40% to 55%.
The business dynamics of the Critical Infrastructure Protection – sector Vendor information includes business overviews, overall revenue (financials), market potential, global footprint, sales and revenue produced, market share, price, manufacturing sites and facilities, SWOT analysis, and product launches.
Inquire for an Exclusive Discount on this Research Report:
Video Surveillance Security System to Witness Significant Growth
– In the United Kingdom, Center for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) takes the lead in advising critical infrastructure companies on protecting their assets in the Energy sector, transportation sector, etc., by using video surveillance providing smart operation and efficient maintenance of the building, which is vital for the infrastructure protection.
– Further, with today�s security climate of global terrorism, there is a need to combat threats to infrastructure security. For this, it is crucial to collect high-quality close_up video evidence of when, where, and how the security of a remote site was breached, causing considerable loss and damage. UK�s National CCTV Strategy Board has recommended the use of Viseum cameras in their latest National CCTV Strategy Report.
The UK critical infrastructure protection market is highly competitive due to the presence of many small and large players in the market. With the advent of infrastructure attacks, many vendors are responding to the rising threat by offering critical information security solutions. Key players are BAE Systems PLC, G4S PLC, etc. Recent developments in the market are –
– April 2020 – UltraSoC and Agile Analog announced their collaboration that aims to deliver the industry�s most comprehensive hardware-based cybersecurity infrastructure combining UltraSoC�s embedded on-chip analytics with its Agile Analog�s advanced on-chip analog monitoring IP.
Reasons for Buying this Critical Infrastructure Protection – Market Report
> The analysis of industry trends offers a forward-looking perspective on the various factors that are driving or inhibiting market growth.
> The market report includes a five-year outlook based on how the market is expected to develop.
> It gives you a razor-sharp view of shifting competitive dynamics and keeps you one step ahead of the competition.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
About MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
+1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org