The global compound management market size is expected to reach USD 1,212.9 million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 17% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Steady global market revenue growth is primarily attributed to increasing drug discovery and development programs worldwide, rise in sample storage and transportation activities, growing need for compound management outsourcing services, and expanding pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. Some other significant market growth-influencing factors are growing emphasis on outsourcing chemical and biological samples, increasing pharmaceutical R&D activities, rising focus on biobanking, and surge in research collaborations among universities and research institutes and pharmaceutical companies. However, inaccurate management and lack of expertise in compound management are some of the key factors expected to restrain global market revenue growth to some extent going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3959
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include
- BioAscent, Beckman Coulter Inc., Evotec, Hamilton Company, Brooks Life Sciences, Titian Service Limited, LiCONiC Systems, TTP Labtech, AXXAM S.p.A., and Tecan are major companies operating in the global compound management
The report offers complete portfolios of the key companies operating in the market including production capacity, revenue share and size, gross margin, sales revenue and margin, business expansion plans, technological advancements, product portfolio, global market position, and financial standing. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches and brand promotions, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and corporate and government deals.
For the purpose of this study, the global compound management market has been segmented based on type, sample type, application, end-use, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Automated Compound/Sample Storage Systems
- Automated Liquid Handling Systems
- Outsourcing Services
By Sample Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Chemical Compounds
- Biological Samples
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Gene Synthesis
By End-user (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3959
The report focuses on evaluation of the Compound Management market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report evaluates the key aspects of the global market such as production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import and export, economic growth, technological developments, and robust presence of key players in the region. The report also offers a country wise analysis to offer better information about the Compound Management market scope in key regions and crucial factors influencing market growth in major countries. Regional analysis covers the following:
- Rest of EU
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compound-management-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Among the type segments, the products segment is expected to account for dominant revenue share contribution to the global compound management market over the forecast period. Rising demand for automated compound management and storage systems worldwide and optimal efficiency and reliability offered by these systems are some key factors fueling revenue growth of this segment.
- Among the application segments, the drug discovery segment accounted for dominant revenue share in the global compound management market in 2020. Robust revenue growth of this segment can be attributed to technological advancements in drug discovery and development techniques and considerable investments by governments worldwide in the pharmaceutical industry for drug discovery.
- The compound management market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Rise in drug development activities, rising prevalence of life-threatening and chronic diseases, increasing imports and exports of pharmaceutical drugs, and rising number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in countries in the region are factors expected to drive Asia Pacific market growth.
Key Advantages of the Compound Management Market Report:
- Detailed analysis of changing dynamics of the global Compound Management market
- Valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence over the forecast period
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key market player to offer competitive advantage to readers and investors
- Comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and regional analysis
- Assessment of key factors driving and restraining market growth
- Analysis of threats, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and barriers in the market
- Strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants to assist them in gaining a robust footing in the market
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3959
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Explore our related report from different Publications: