Personal Cooling Devices Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2021 – 2025)
The Personal Cooling Devices Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Personal Cooling Devices Market are Honeywell International Inc., Shenzhen Krg Electronics Co. Ltd, Havells India Limited, Holmes Group ( Sunbeam Products Inc.), Design Go Ltd, Lakeland Ltd, O2cool LLC, Evapolar Ltd, Handy Cooler, and others.
– July 2019 – Sony launched an air conditioner that one can use along with clothes. The portable AC, known as Reon Pocket, is designed to release a cool breeze. The portable AC is smaller than a mobile phone. The device uses a small rear panel to release cool breeze.
Key Market Trends
Growing Use by Workforce Operating in Hot Conditions is Expected to Drive Market Growth
– Maintaining a normal body temperature remains critical to the operations of first responders, like firefighters, policemen, and hazardous materials response teams, that need to perform frequently at high activity levels in extremely hot environments.
– Apart from such first responders, many industries, like construction and mining, that have harsh operating conditions are major areas of application for such systems. In such situations, where heat stress can not be reduced by using engineering controls or work practice modifications, special personal cooling devices are used. This includes protective vests that make use of ambient air systems.
– Ambient air systems function by blowing air between protective outer garments and the inner layers of clothing, thereby, inducing both convective and evaporative heat losses. They use battery-powered blowers, to circulate air through the protective gear. Such personal cooling blowers/fans weigh less than 5 lbs. Ambient air systems are very effective at relatively low humidities.
– The fan units, that are typically put in the side pockets, start at the push of a button and the strength of cooling can be adjusted according to the need of the user, by activating either one or both air fan units. The ventilation vest, manufactured by Entrak, utilizes ambient air as the coolant. The air circulated is generated by a small battery-operated fan unit.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Market in the World
– The personal cooling device has been extensively adopted in the Asia-Pacific region. The hot climate of the region and the industrial growth have made it a lucrative region for the market studied.
– Moreover, Asia-Pacific, which is a hub of electronic device manufacturing, is fast emerging as one of the major suppliers of such cooling devices. The presence of a large number of manufacturers in this region is expected to propel the demand for market growth.
– Additionally, the growth of end-user sections, like mining, which is one of the major areas of application for the personal cooling devices, is also expected to propel market growth. China, for instance, produces majority of the rare earth metals of the world.
– Furthermore, in countries like India, nearly 90% of the workforce of the country is in the informal sector, with no minimum wages or any kind of social security. The government has been trying to continually improve social security coverage and improve their working conditions. These scenarios offer optimum growth potential for the market studied in the future. Additionally, vendors, like Havells India Limited, have been expanding their personal fan and personal cooler offerings.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Personal Cooling Devices Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Personal Cooling Devices Market
– Changing the Personal Cooling Devices market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Personal Cooling Devices market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Personal Cooling Devices Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Personal Cooling Devices Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Personal Cooling Devices industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687