What is Cosmetic Pigments ?
Pigments can be categorized into two parts i.e., organic and inorganic pigments. Organic pigments are carbon molecules, and inorganic pigments are metal oxides. The primary purpose of pigments in cosmetics is to provide the required color. Mineral pigments contain ingredients such as iron oxide, mica flakes, coal tar, others. There is also natural pigment available such as beet powder, cochineal extract. Cosmetic pigments like lake are mixed with dye color and insoluble substance like alumina hydrate to make cosmetic waterproof. For long-lasting color; Inorganic metal oxide pigments are used in cosmetics. Cosmetic pigments are used in various cosmetic application such as nail paints, hair dye, lipsticks, etc.
Cosmetic pigments market will upsurge significantly due to its extensive use in cosmetic products. Men grooming is an emerging trend in the market that will further drive the market during the forecasted period. Stringent electronic code of federal regulation in US on applications of pigments in the cosmetic product may create hindrance in the cosmetic pigments market. However, increasing grooming centers and consumers’ expenditure on cosmetics will create an opportunity for cosmetic pigments market.
Get Sample Copy with Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005077/
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
Due to the pandemic, we have included a special section on the Impact of COVID 19 on the Cosmetic Pigments Market which would mention How the Covid-19 is Affecting the Cosmetic Pigments Industry, Market Trends and Potential Opportunities in the COVID-19 Landscape, Covid-19 Impact on Key Regions and Proposal for Cosmetic Pigments Players to fight Covid-19 Impact
Market Players in Cosmetic Pigments Market:
- Sun Chemical
- Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- Merck Performance Materials
- Kobo Products
- BASF SE
The Top Companies Report is designed to contribute our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players. Besides, information on the performance of different companies, profit, gross margin, strategic initiative and more are presented through various resources such as tables, charts, and info graphic.
Compression Cosmetic Pigments Market: Regional analysis includes:
Asia-Pacific(Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Europe(Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
North America(the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
South America(Brazil etc.)
The Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Buy this Market Research Report Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005077/
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cosmetic Pigments Market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global Cosmetic Pigments Market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one-stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, chemicals etc.
The Insight Partners
Web : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/