Articulated Robot Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
The Articulated Robot Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The articulated robot market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.63%, during the forecast period, 2021-2026.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Articulated Robot Market are ABB Ltd., FANUC CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, KUKA AG, Omron Adept Technology Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, DENSO Corporation, Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp, Stäubli International AG and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– January 2020 – Stubli International AG partnered with Sepro Group to produce a Model 6X-60 6-axis robot and a 3-axis Success 5 unit at Swiss Plastics Expo 2020. It is designed to serve injection-molding machines with up to 100 tons of clamp, it has a maximum payload capacity of 9 kg and an operating radius of up to 920 mm.
– July 2020- ABB Limited’s new 3D quality inspection (3DQI) robot cell, which is capable of detecting defects of less than half the width of a human hair and imperceptible to the naked eye, significantly accelerates the production process by providing fast, accurate testing to make metrology easier and less time consuming.
Key Market Trends:
Automotive Industry is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
– The automotive industry is the most common user of articulated robots, as it involves a wide variety of tasks such as manufacturing and assembly which involves operations such as welding, cutting, painting, etc. Moreover, the applications of such articulated robots play a vital role to increase productivity, production, efficiency and also for reduction of energy consumption in the automotive industry.
– Moreover, articulated robots have been traditionally used for repetitive and dangerous jobs that humans can’t handle. Manufacturing companies have adopted robots in their processes to improve productivity and enhance the quality of their respective vehicles. For instance, Ford Motor Company uses around 450 robots to paint vehicles and carry out processes for body construction at its Sanand plant in India. Further, Maruti Suzuki India makes use of 5,000 robots in one of its plants.
– Demand for automobiles is increasing continuously and with the rising disposable income in the region such as Asia-Pacific, the need for automation increases, thus driving the demand for the articulated robots.
– Further, automation is empowering small American businesses to compete with deep-rooted rivals around the world. The United States is also one of the largest automotive markets in the world and is home to over 13 major auto manufacturers. The automotive manufacturing has been one of the largest revenue generators for the country, in the manufacturing sector.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Articulated Robot Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.