Global Programmable Logic Controller Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2021 – 2025)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Programmable Logic Controller Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Programmable Logic Controller investments from 2021 till 2025.
The programmable logic controller (PLC) market was valued at USD 3897.36 million in 2019�and is expected to reach USD 4292.66 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Global Programmable Logic Controller market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like ABB Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Emerson Electric Co. among others.
Scope of the Report
PLC is the primary computing system, which controls automated machines. The system also helps in detecting any errors or flaws and alerts the technician. PLC systems are also preferred over traditional systems, like relays and switch boxes, due to their compact sizes. Another advantage of PLCs is their multi-functionality which are functionally use in the application such as automotive, oil & gas, etc.
Latest news and developments:
– April 2019 – Schneider Electric, announced the opening of its new office facility designed completely on an open office concept in Pune, Maharashtra. On the back of this expansion, the company aims to consolidate its leading position and revenues for its wide array of energy management products and solutions. This is an integrated facility of the company for all its business operations as well Design Engineering Center of ASCO Power Technologies, USA.
– Apr 2018 – St�ubli Robotics, one of the international players in robotics automation, and Schneider Electric has entered into a partnership by signing a long-term agreement to integrate customized St�ubli TS series, four-axis SCARA robots into Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Machine architecture and platform.
– February 2018 – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation has completed construction of an integrated-automation factory for the production of vacuum interrupters and circuit breakers at its Power Distribution Systems Center in Marugame, Japan. The new factory is expected to deploy Mitsubishi Electric’s e-Factory concept of integrated automation based on IoT technologies to achieve high efficiency, high productivity, and minimized cost.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends:
Automotive to Hold Significant Share for the Future Demand
– PLC has been adopted at the manufacturing stage to handle the ever-growing demands of the automotive industry. It was initially used as a relay replacement equipment in the automotive industry.
– The demand for automobiles has been increasing steadily, The Center for Automotive Research (CAR) at the University of Duisberg-Essen has predicted that the global annual growth of cars is expected at 2.2%. Owing to such potential growth, better production facilities enabled with automation are needed, which is expected to fuel the growth of PLCs in the domain.
– With technological advancements, PLCs can replace nearly 100 relays, making better space management and man management possible. Various new technology is also integrating with automobiles, for instance on Oct, 2019, there was an announcement to merge Aptiv’s driverless operations with those of Hyundai Motor, which will accelerate the former’s prospects by adding the South Korean automaker’s expertise to Aptiv’s, and providing a platform for the so-called robotaxis, which is driverless cars that earn revenue on a per-ride basis. Aptiv PLC (APTV) has to be regarded as one of the front-runners in the race to capitalize on driverless technology.
– With the advent of other technologies, such as machine vision, collaborative robots, artificial intelligence for driverless/autonomous cars, cognitive computing in IoT-connected cars, the PLC market in automotive is expected to grow further.
North America Leads in Innovation and Demand
– The United States is estimated to hold a major share in North America owing to rise in industrial investment in the mining and oil & gas sectors, which fuelled the utilization of PLCs, thereby propelling the market growth. SCADA is widely applied in the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas sectors in the United States. In the upstream sector, its role is often stereotyped as being largely in support of remote data transmission. However, due to the wide and varied use of SCADA , the demand of PLC will increase effectively.
– The dominance is also buoyed by smart manufacturing initiatives, such as the Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition (SMLC), that drives and facilitates the broad adoption of manufacturing intelligence and automation. The next generation of urban infrastructure is on the horizon and as the technologies of the Internet of Things has become increasingly high with Industry 4.0, one can soon expect to see local authorities relying on it to improve living, working and travelling conditions. The government is focusing is on smart city development and there will be a high demand of industrial digital computer in coming years.
– The formation of the Advanced Manufacturing Partnership (AMP) is one such initiative undertaken to make industries, universities, and the federal governments invest in emerging technologies. This factor has helped the country to gain a competitive edge in the global economy and with increasing automation, the demand of PLC will rise in future.
The key insights of the Programmable Logic Controller Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Programmable Logic Controller market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Programmable Logic Controller market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2016-2021 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2021-2026 market development trends of Programmable Logic Controller
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Programmable Logic Controller Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Programmable Logic Controller Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Programmable Logic Controller industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687