Global Non-phthalate plasticizers supply-demand continues to be impacted by broader developments in the chemicals sector. The new Non-phthalate plasticizers market research report outlines the key factors that will impact production, supply, and demand during the assessment period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5725
The study tracks Non-phthalate plasticizers demand and sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The study also analyses the impact of covid-19 on chemicals industry in general and Non-phthalate plasticizers in particular.
How will Non-phthalate plasticizers sales grow in 2021 and beyond?
The Non-phthalate plasticizers industry report tracks short-term and long-term growth, offering readers analysis they can use immediately to formulate their strategies.
Overall, demand for Non-phthalate plasticizers will be heavily influenced by broader developments in the chemicals sector. The chemical activity barometer has shown a stable streak, which is indicative of an ascendancy in us chemicals sector. However, the US chemicals sector growth will depend to a large extent on how end-use industries fare.
Traditionally, demand from automotive sector has been key to chemical demand. The US automotive sector is set to recover in 2021 with sales expected to be in the range of 15.5 million to 16 million.
Housing is another key demand generator for chemicals sector. The record low mortgage rates have led to momentum in the US housing sector, but it will remain to be seen whether an increase subdues the enthusiasm.
The European chemical sector is also set to recover in 2021, after contracting by 2% in 2020. Recovery is likely to be sustained with a growth of 2% also expected in 2022.
Growth of chemicals sector in Asia pacific will also contribute to overall recovery. The resurgence of a virulent variant in India has taken the sheen away from the recovery made in 2021, but other economies in the region continue to be on the path to recovery.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5725
The chemical sector in japan and South Korea is also shifting toward use of green chemicals. Regulation, combined with evolving demand of end-users, is creating a market scenario that is conducive to green chemicals.
Key Non-phthalate plasticizers Market Segments
On the basis of type, non-phthalate plasticizers market has been segmented as follows:
On the basis of application, non-phthalate plasticizers market has been segmented as follows:
- Wire Cables
- Adhesives and sealants
- Flooring and wall covering
- Food contact applications
- Toys and childcare products
- Sports and leisure products
- Medical devices
On the basis of region, non-phthalate plasticizers market has been segmented as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5725
The Fact.MR study profiles the business, product and other key strategies of the leading Non-phthalate plasticizers companies in detail. The competitive landscape section of the study tracks market leaders, incumbents, and aspirants, laying out a layered information model that readers can use. Some of the leading companies in the Non-phthalate plasticizers market include
- Emerald Performance Materials LLC
- Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Ltd
- Evonik Industries
Key Regions Analysed
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Country-Wise Inclusions
- US Non-phthalate plasticizers Market
- Canada Non-phthalate plasticizers Sales
- Germany Non-phthalate plasticizers Production
- UK Non-phthalate plasticizers Industry
- France Non-phthalate plasticizers Market
- Spain Non-phthalate plasticizers Supply-Demand
- Italy Non-phthalate plasticizers Outlook
- Russia & Cis Market Analysis
- China Non-phthalate plasticizers Market Intelligence
- India Non-phthalate plasticizers Demand Assessment
- Japan Non-phthalate plasticizers Supply Assessment
- ASEAN Non-phthalate plasticizers Market Scenario
- Brazil Non-phthalate plasticizers Sales Analysis
- Mexico Non-phthalate plasticizers Sales Intelligence
- GCC Non-phthalate plasticizers Market Assessment
- South Africa Non-phthalate plasticizers Market Outlook
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical Landscape
PVA Glue Market Forecast, Trend Analysis, & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/pva-glue-market
Wood Glue Market Forecast, Trend Analysis, & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/wood-glue-market
Tiles adhesive Market Forecast, Trend Analysis, & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/tiles-adhesive-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583