The Recyclate PET market report provides overall structure and business outlook of the global and regional industries. The study also involves the important Achievements of the market, Research & Development, new product launch, product responses and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and local scale. The structured analysis contains graphical as well as a diagrammatic representation of global Recyclate PET Market with its specific geographical regions.
The market for recyclate PET (rPET) is expected to record a CAGR of above 7%, during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the growing emphasis on sustainability among the consumer and packaging products, and increasing demand from the textile industry. On the flip side, lower profit margins in the industry are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Request for PDF Brochure:
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
Centriforce Products Ltd, Clean Tech UK Ltd, Dennison Ltd, DS Smith, DutchPetRecycling, Foss Manufacturing LLC, G.E.T Recycling Co. Ltd, JFC Plastics Ltd, Krones AG, Libolon, Lotte Chemicals, M&G Chemicals, Petco.co.za, Phoenix Technologies, Placon (Ecostar), PolyQuest, Reliance Industries Limited, Repro-PET, UltrePET LLC, Verdeco Recycling Inc.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
– The industrial yarn segment dominated the market. It is expected to grow during the forecast period, with increasing production of industrial yarn made from recycled PET bottles.
– The innovations in recycling technologies for automatic processing and sorting of plastics and the discovery of new material sources are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market, during the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the global market, due to the significant growth in demand coming from countries, such as China, India, and Japan.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific region dominated the rPET market, which accounted for more than 50% of the market share.
– The demand for rPET is driven by factors, such as robust demand for packaging materials, increasing in the production of industrial yarn, and robust growth in construction activities, which is boosting the demand for building materials.
– Asia-Pacific is witnessing the fastest growth in the global packaging industry, with China and India leading the market. Factors, such as e-commerce, online food deliveries, and innovation and development in the packaging industry, have been driving the growth of the industry in the region.
– Growth in construction activities in the region has further been increasing the demand for building materials, where rPET finds numerous applications.
– Currently, there are numerous airport construction projects, either in the development or planning stage, in China. These include Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc.
– Besides, the Chinese government rolled out massive construction plans, including making provision for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities, over the next 10 years.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:
─Recyclate PET Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Recyclate PET (2020-2025)
─Global Recyclate PET Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2015)
─Global Recyclate PET Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Recyclate PET Market Analysis by Application
─Global Recyclate PET Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Recyclate PET Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Recyclate PET Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Recyclate PET report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Recyclate PET product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234