Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026) elaborates the complete details covering product definition, product type, and application. The report covers useful details which are categorized based on Anti-Counterfeit Packaging production region, major players, and product type which will provide a simplified view of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging industry. The Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market report presents the competitive scenario of the major market players based on the sales revenue, customer demands, company profile, the business tactics used in Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market which will help the emerging market segments in making vital business decisions.
The anti-counterfeit packaging market was valued at USD 5460 million in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 14053.33 million by 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 17.48% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market are Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Sicpa Holding SA, AlpVision SA, Applied Dna Sciences Inc., Uflex Limited, Authentix Inc., Ampacet Corporation, PharmaSecure Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– Feb 2019 – Zebra Technologies Corporation announced the acquisition of Temptime Corporation, a privately help temperature monitoring and mission-critical applications company in the in the healthcare industry.
– May 2018 – CCL Industries Inc. acquired Nortec International Ltd, a private specialty manufacturer of high-performance labels and marking systems for the Israeli high technology sector, based near Tel Aviv, Israel, for approximately USD 9 million.
Key Market Trends:
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare to Drive the Market Demand
– Counterfeit pharmaceutical is one of the most lucrative sectors of the global trade in illegally copied goods. Fake drugs harm and even kill millions of people across the world. It inflicts serious damage on the brand names of big pharmaceutical manufacturers.
– Lifesaving drugs are also not free from the trade of fake medicines. In November 2017, the WHO estimated that fake medicine accounts for 10% in total of USD 300 billion in the pharmaceuticals industry, especially in low- and middle-income countries.
– The growing public use of online pharmacies, along with a new mass producer of counterfeit medicines, has widened the market for falsified drugs. According to the WHO, around 50% of the drugs for sale in the internet are estimated to be fake.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.