Extracts are those substances which are usually obtained by elimination any part of the raw material. Natural extracts are those which are extracted by the natural sources such as plants, fruits and others. These natural extracts are widely used in application such as colorants, nutraceuticals, flavours, edible oils and others. They are very healthy for the body. Tea, blossom, spices and herbs are some of the common types of the natural extracts. These extracts are used in industries such as food and beverages and cosmetic.
The global natural extracts market size was valued at USD 9.57 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of +8% from 2021 to 2027.
Global Natural Extracts Market Key Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global natural extracts market are Venkatesh Naturals, ADM WILD Europe GmbH & Co.KG, Green Natural Extracts., Provital Group, NPE, Pioneer Enterprise., Bhoomi Naturals., Asean Aromatics Pvt Ltd, Shreedha Phyto Extracts, Panacea Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd., BIOVEDA NATURALS, Bio Botanica, Inc., STAR HI HERBS., Phyto Life Sciences P. Ltd., HDDES Group, HimPharm.com., Martin Bauer Group, Natural Extracts Industries Ltd, Xi’an Lanyor Biotech Co., Ltd. and others
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
- Increasing awareness about side effects of synthetic flavors will drive market growth
- Health benefits offered by natural extracts will also drive market growth
- Rising R&D activities will also drive the market growth
- Increasing demand of organic food will also drive the market growth
- Unavailability of raw material will restrain the market growth
- Fluctuation in the price of raw material will also hinder the growth of this market
The COVID-19 spread across geographies impacted the market by causing supply chain disruptions and industrial shutdowns in 2020. However, it created a significant demand for nutraceutical and pharmaceutical supplements and functional food and beverage products that supported the market growth.
The pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals application segments are likely to offer prominent opportunities as the demand for naturally healthy and nutritional supplements is increasing.Immunity-boosting supplements are expected to favor the market growth, especially post the COVID-19 impact.
Essential oils are expected to witness considerable growth in the forecast period owing to their demand in the flavors and fragrances application.Global adoption of aromatherapy as a stress-releasing and relaxing activity is likely to boost product sales in the near future.
Get Slay May Offers upto 40% Discount available on this Report @
Global Natural Extracts Market Segmentation
- Functional Food
- Flavors And Fragrances
- Preserving Agents
- Edible/Non‐Edible Oils
By End- User
- Food Industries
- Plant Source
- Tea Extracts
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- In March 2018, Givaudan announced that they are going to acquire 40.6% share of Naturex. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their portfolio of plant extracts and natural ingredients and also to provide better natural products to their customers. This will also help them to meet the rising demand of the customer natural and organic products
- In June 2017, Frutarom Industries Ltd. announced that they have acquired 20.92% share of Nutrafur S.A. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their production and activity ability of natural plant extracts platform of Frutarom’s Specialty Fine Ingredients Division. This acquisition will improve their operational efficiency and will also help them to get advanced R&D capabilities
Detailed TOC of Global Natural Extracts Market Research Report-
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299