The global microbial identification panel market accounted to US$ 2,288.7 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 3,873.1 Mn by 2027.
In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted as the fastest growing region in the global microbial identification panel market and was projected to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period. The growth of the microbial identification panel market is mostly held by China than in other countries. The increase is widely contributed due to the presence of various pharmaceutical industry and other healthcare industry which are anticipated to use microbial identification panels. In addition, the market in the countries such as Japan and India is estimated to grow due to the growing investment in Japanese Pharmaceutical industry, rising microbial applications in the field of agriculture, food, etc. are likely to influence the growth of the microbial identification panel market. Moreover, the market is expected to have growth opportunities in countries such as South Korea and Australia due to the development of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
Get sample PDF copy at:
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as growth rate of the Microbial Identification Panel market to project its progress during the forecast period, i.e., 2020–2027. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence Microbial Identification Panel the development rate of the Microbial Identification Panel market. The research segments the market on the basis of product type, application, and region.
Elucidating the top pointers from the Microbial Identification Panel market report:
A detailed scrutiny of the regional terrain of the Microbial Identification Panel market:
– The study broadly exemplifies, the regional hierarchy of this market, while categorizing the same into United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
– The research report documents data concerning the market share held by each nation, along with potential growth prospects based on the geographical analysis.
– The study anticipates the growth rate which each regional segment would cover over the estimated timeframe.
Here we have listed the top Microbial Identification Panel Market companies in the world
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Avantor (VWR International LLC)
- Eurofins Scientific
Microbial Identification Panel – MARKET SEGMENTATION
Global Microbial Identification Panel Market – By Product & Service
- Automated Microbial Identification Systems
- Mass Spectrometers
- Other Instruments
- Plates and Media
- Reagents and Kits
- Other Consumables
- Software and Services
Global Microbial Identification Panel Market – By Method
- Sanger Sequencing
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- 16S/18S/ Internal Transcribed Spacer (ITS) rRNA Sequencing
- Metagenomics Sequencing
- Antimicrobial Resistance Testing
- Other Sequencing
Global Microbial Identification Panel Market – By End User
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Other End User
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America (SAM)
Reasons for buying this report:
– It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
– For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
– It offers a seven-year assessment of Microbial Identification Panel Market.
– It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
– Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
– It offers a regional analysis of Microbial Identification Panel Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
Chapter Details of Microbial Identification Panel Market:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Microbial Identification Panel Market Landscape
Part 04: Microbial Identification Panel Market Sizing
Part 05: Microbial Identification Panel Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Buy a Complete Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006579/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.