Earlier, every organization used relational databases which required a predefined schema to store data. Today, due to the increasing awareness of big data analytics and cloud, data has become an integral part of every organization. Everyday huge amount of data is created, distributed and collated to make a business decision. With the evolution of document databases, storing data and their manipulation became easy. It enables a user to store unstructured or semi-structured data easily in the form of records that describes the data in a document as well as the actual data.
Document databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, and RavenDB encapsulated data and uses encoding techniques like XML, YAML, JSON and BSON and binary forms like PDF and Microsoft Office documents. These databases are used when an organization wants to store data that can be easily split and partitioned across some documents and does not have any complex relations between the data tables.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19435
Document Databases: Drivers and Restraints
Factors like ease of internet access, simplicity, speed and scalability of document databases are boosting the growth of the market. Also, most of the document databases are open-source, schema-less, and runs efficiently on clusters.
The factors restraining the market of document database are problems faced in testing the NoSQL applications and complexity in using the database in applications that have structured data.
Innovative launches of NoSQL solutions is one of the trends in document database market.
Document Databases: Segmentation
Segmentation based on types in Document Databases Market:
- Key-value: It makes use of hash tables and has a unique key and pointer to specific data
- Column oriented: It allows large amount of data to be stored and processed over distributed systems
- Document stored: It stores semi-structured document in formats like
- Graph based: This model can scale across multiple machines.
Segmentation based on applications in Document Databases Market:
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Social media
Segmentation based on end-user in Document Databases Market:
Document Databases: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the Document Databases market are Couchbase, Inc., MongoDB, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., MarkLogic Corporation, Aerospike, Inc., Neo Technology, Inc., Basho Technologies, DataStax, Inc, Oracle Corporation and MapR Technologies, Inc.
North America is expected to the largest market of Document Databases. The majority of Document Databases vendors such as Couchbase, Inc., MongoDB, Inc., and Amazon.com, Inc, are based in North America region. This is attributed to the rising penetration of cloud and data analytics in the market. The market is anticipated to grow in Asia Pacific region due to rising adoption of cloud based applications.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for Table Of Content here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/19435
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Global Document Databases Market Segments
- Global Document Databases Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Global Document Databases Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Document Databases Market
- Global Document Databases Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Document Databases Market
- Document Databases Technology
- Value Chain of Sales Performance Management solutions
- Global Document Databases Market Drivers and Restraints
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/19435
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com