This report studies the Artificial Intelligence in Construction market in many aspects of the industry such as market size, market conditions, market trends and forecasts, and the report also provides brief information on competitors and specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. To provide, find complete Artificial Intelligence in Construction market analysis segmented by company, region, type and application in the report.
The report provides regional analysis and valuable insights into the progress of the Artificial Intelligence in Construction market and approaches related to the Artificial Intelligence in Construction market. The report talks about the dominant aspects of the market and examines each segment.
The AI in Construction Market was valued at USD 466.9 million in 2019, and it is projected to be worth USD 2312.8 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 33.87% during the period 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Get a Free sample copy of the Artificial Intelligence in Construction market report
Top Companies in the Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market- Autodesk Inc., Building System Planning Inc., Smartvid.io Inc., Doxel Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Alice Technologies Inc., Dassault Systems SE, Lurtis Rules, S.L., Microsoft Corporation, eSUB Inc. and other.
- Business Segments Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- SWOT analysis & Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Possible Impact of COVID- 19 on Latest Market Conditions (Drivers, Restraints, Trends and Opportunities)
Industry News and Updates:
April 2020 – Bentley Systems, Inc., launched its ProjectWise 365 cloud service, and waived subscription fees till September 30, 2020, to promotie and virtually connect infrastructure project participants forced to work from home.
– March 2020 – Smartvid.io announced that its AI platform, Vinnie, can now recognize construction phases, new work at height risks, and workers in groups. This helps Smartvid.io to automatically recommend risk ratings based on the hazard detected in combination with contextual tags.:
Key Market Trends:
Planning and design is a crucial phase of construction. Any flaws or errors that are committed at this stage of development may incur a severe loss to the contractors in the later stages of the project. Such scenarios lead to many budget constraints and delays in project completion.
– As more than 35% of construction, professionals spend time in activities, such as conflict resolution, dealing with design flaws, and rework, paper-based communication is hard to update and distribute. Such scenarios are increasing the demand for one-stop solutions, such as BIM 360 (Autodesk), that make use of AI to eliminate flaws in design at the planning stage, with the help of generative design capabilities.:
Read Full Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Report (Description, TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Many More) at:
The report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of ingestion, revenue and Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market share, growth speed, historical and forecast (2015-2025) of these regions are covered:
-North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
-Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The current market situations and prospects of the sector also have been examined. Additionally, prime strategical activities in the market, which include product developments, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, etc., are discussed. Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.)
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
To Buy the Full Report, Connect with us at-https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/10192357921?mode=su?mode=VVXII
Key Questions Answered by Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Report
- What was the Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2025).
- What will be the CAGR of Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market during the forecast period (2021-2025)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2025).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market. Market will experience a noticeable growth during the forecast period 2021-2025
We additionally offer customization on reports based on customer necessity:
1- Free Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687