A recent report published by Fact.MR points towards disequilibrium in the distribution of cancer immunotherapy in developing and developed regions. In the U.S., high frequency of knowledge-based awareness campaigns encourages individuals to undergo cancer diagnostics, and government-led insurance plans cover high treatment spending.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4367
In stark contrast, developing countries such as Brazil and Argentina lack primary cancer treatment tools. A similar scenario is witnessed in South Africa, where the mortality rate is high, owing to the late diagnosis of cancer. Developing countries of Asia Pacific with high population density and average penetration of quality treatment are serving as high potential cancer immunotherapy markets.
Analysing a number of dynamics, the Fact.MR study foresees high opportunities in developing regions such as Latin America, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, and projects nearly 1.7X growth of the cancer immunotherapy market during the forecast period (2020-2025).
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4367
Key Highlights of Cancer Immunotherapy Market Study
- Qualitative approach of therapeutic development turns highly cost-intensive for players in the cancer immunotherapy market. Additionally, high product rejection in trial phases leads to huge losses, which discourages manufacturers towards the development of new therapeutics.
- Progressive rise in the popularity of generic drugs, on account of the affordability factor, is diverting the patient base from spending on branded drugs, thereby weakening the sales prospects of manufacturers.
- Incentives offered by central healthcare authorities on development of ‘orphan drugs’ are encouraging established manufacturers to venture into this space.
- Though hospitals are holding a dominant position as end users in the cancer immunotherapy market, a shift of patients towards clinics will remain noteworthy for market players, on account of shorter wait windows and improvements in healthcare services offered by these institutions.
A healthcare industry expert at Fact.MR infers, “Manufacturers can increase focus towards the development of anticancer drugs, particularly for lung cancer, given the influence of the multitude of drivers adversely impacting the health of lungs. By 2025, the adoption of immunotherapies to treat lung cancer would be valued at US$ 38 Bn.”
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4367/S
Threat from Conventional Therapies to Remain Growth Barrier for Manufacturers
Lack of proper awareness regarding advanced cancer treatment implies that, conventional therapies such as radiography and chemotherapy will not go obsolete, at least in the near future. Manufacturers are intensifying efforts towards product innovation to achieve orphan drug status and ensure high marketability.
Pfizer, Inc. best illustrates this strategy. The company has taken multiple initiatives such as collaborations, alliances, mergers, and licensing agreements to launch biologics and receive orphan status for its products. Monetary support from governments to manufacturers, with an intent to develop a promising pipeline of cancer therapeutics, is attracting a large number of new entrants, especially in North America. However, leading players would encounter a low threat of new entrants, on account of their high developmental knowhow and strong distribution networks.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4367
Why choose Fact.MR?
- Digital intelligence solutions to help clients stay at the forefront.
- Published 6, 000+ reports and recognized by 150+ countries globally.
- A team of 300+ analysts to deliver real-time information across various industries and companies.
- Customized business reports to overcome unique market challenges
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Medical Suction Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5434/medical-suction-devices-market
Medical Grade Silicone Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5439/medical-grade-silicone-market
Diabetes Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5446/diabetes-diagnostics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583