Dual therapy stent is a coronary artery stent that is based on the combined engineering of biotechnology, and drug-eluting stents to perform functions such as accelerated vessel healing and inhibits cell proliferation. Dual therapy stent is considered as next-generation stents. Drug-eluting stent is constructed through the addition of bone marrow-derived CD34þ endothelial progenitor cell capture system on the luminal stent surface. This technology of dual therapy stent enables them to elute either cytostatic drugs such as everolimus, sirolimus, and zotarolimus or cytotoxic drugs such as paclitaxel which aids in inhibiting of migration and proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells and restenosis. Dual therapy stent is advantageous as compared to drug-eluting stents and bare metal stents as they offer lower rates of in-stent restenosis, and requires subsequent medical interventions. Dual therapy stent is a combination of an abluminal biodegradable drug-eluting coating and a luminal layer. This advancement modification results in attraction of circulating endothelial progenitor cells which can self-differentiate into endothelium cells. The first dual therapy stent is generated by an additional coating of anti-CD34 antibodies restricted on stent platform to improve deprived endothelialization coupled with drug-eluting stents. This results in binding of antibodies to the CD34 membrane and expressed on cell surface of endothelial progenitor cells to endorse coronary vascular repair process and lowers neointimal hyperplasia.
After reading the Dual Therapy Stent market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global Dual Therapy Stent market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Dual Therapy Stent market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Dual Therapy Stent market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Dual Therapy Stent market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Dual Therapy Stent market player.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=572
Dual Therapy Stent Market: Segmentation
The global dual therapy stent market can be segmented on the basis of usage type, end-user, and region.
On the basis of usage type, global dual therapy stent market can be segmented as:
- Single Use
- Multi Use
On the basis of end user, global dual therapy stent market can be segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
On the basis of region, global Dual Therapy Stent market can be segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
Dual Therapy Stent Market: Overview
Dual therapy stent is a modification of previous developed drug-eluting stent which offers enhanced drug delivery and stent flexibility. The key alteration of dual therapy stent includes the combination of drug-eluting stents which addition coating of anti-CD34 antibodies. This results in delivering safety, longer usability, and improved drug efficacy. Since the introduction of dual therapy stents, various technological advancement has been witnessed to generate a product offering accurate delivery of drug and safety concerns.
Dual Therapy Stent Market: Region Wise Outlook
Geographically, the dual therapy stent market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. The market in North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of dual therapy stent in the global market, followed by Western Europe, owing to the high prevalence and incidence of coronary artery disease. In addition, presence sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, and availability of well-trained healthcare professionals, and proper reimbursement policies are also gardening the growth of dual therapy stent market. The market in Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show to grow at a higher rate owing to the increasing investment from both public and private bodies, improving healthcare facilities, and presence of large population base coupled with growing elderly population. However, market for dual therapy stent in regions such as Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Middle East & Africa are estimated to show a stagnant growth over the forecast period owing to the presence of inadequate healthcare infrastructure and low per capita healthcare expenditure.
Click here to get a Full TOC of the Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=572
Dual Therapy Stent Market: Key Players
Some of the market participants in the global dual therapy stent market are OrbusNeich, ORBUSNEICH Medtronic plc, Alvimedica, B.Braun, Ostial Corporation and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The Dual Therapy Stent market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Dual Therapy Stent market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Dual Therapy Stent market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global Dual Therapy Stent market?
- What opportunities are available for the Dual Therapy Stent market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global Dual Therapy Stent market?
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/572/S
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583