Spirulina is a biomass of cyanobacteria and is consumed majorly by humans and animals. It is a blue color pigment and considered as a natural colorant for food. Spirulina has two species Arthrospira platensis and A. maxima, which are further processed for various application. Arthrospira is majorly used as a dietary supplement and is cultivated worldwide. It is also used as a feed supplement by aquaculture and poultry industries. Spirulina comes in a variety of shades but the purple shade is popular due to its inherent nutritional benefits. Purple fruits and vegetables are considered rich in phytonutrient content and the color is often cited as calming, uplifting and stimulation by psychological studies. Increased application of spirulina purple blend in cosmetic colorants and the launch of new varieties of natural food colors produced from spirulina and favorable government regulations on the ban of synthetic food colors in the food industry is expected to boost the sales of spirulina purple blend. Global market for spirulina purple blend is estimated to witness a healthy CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2028.
After reading the Spirulina Purple Blend market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global Spirulina Purple Blend market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Spirulina Purple Blend market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Spirulina Purple Blend market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Spirulina Purple Blend market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Spirulina Purple Blend market player.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3672
Global Spirulina Purple Blend Market Segmentation
The global spirulina purple blend market can be segmented on the basis of product type as:
- Tablet/ Capsules
The global spirulina purple blend market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry as:
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Dietary supplement
- Cosmetic industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Aquaculture and Poultry Industry
- Animal feed
The global spirulina purple blend market can be segmented on the basis of the geographical region as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Global Spirulina Purple Blend Market Regional Overview
The approval from various government bodies on the use of spirulina purple blend in the food and cosmetic products has increased the sales of spirulina purple blend worldwide. Also, spirulina purple blend received approval from the FDA, which has opened many gates for spirulina purple blend market in various regions. In Europe, regulatory bodies, such as EFSA, has banned the use of synthetic colorants, which has brought vast opportunity for spirulina purple blend market to grow. Various governments’ organizations are promoting the production of spirulina purple blend, especially in low-income countries. Countries such as India, Ghana and Angola are actively supporting local spirulina purple blend market and are expected to witness massive growth in the coming future.
Click here to get a Full TOC of the Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=3672
Global Spirulina Purple Blend Market Key Players
Some of the key market participants in the global spirulina purple blend market are:
- Hansen A/S
- DIC Corporation
- DDW Inc.
- Cyanotech Corp.
- Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co., Ltd.
- GNC Holdings, Inc.
- GNT Holding B.V.
- Now Health Group Inc.
- Sensient Technologies Corp.
- Other Prominent Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Spirulina Purple Blend market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Spirulina Purple Blend market segments such as geographies, product type, and applications.
The Spirulina Purple Blend market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Spirulina Purple Blend Market Segments
- Spirulina Purple Blend Market Dynamics
- Spirulina Purple Blend Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Spirulina Purple Blend Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
- East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (New Zealand and Australia)
The Spirulina Purple Blend market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Spirulina Purple Blend market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Spirulina Purple Blend market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global Spirulina Purple Blend market?
- What opportunities are available for the Spirulina Purple Blend market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global Spirulina Purple Blend market?
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3672/S
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583