The Global Crowdfunding Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The crowdfunding market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of over 16% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Crowdfunding Market: Kickstarter PBC, Indiegogo Inc., GoFundMe Inc., Fundable LLC, Crowdcube Limited, GoGetFunding, Crowdfunder Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Wefunder Inc., Fundly, Jingdong Inc., Suning.com Co. Ltd, Owners Circle, Realcrowd
Industry News and Updates:
– In May 2020 – BuildHer, a UK-based crowdfunding platform for women of black origin, officially launched its service. Founded in 2018, BuildHer claims it equips disadvantaged young women in Kenya with accredited construction skills, leading to greater financial prosperity, changing male attitudes, and promoting gender equality within the construction industry.
– In April 2020 – Aescuvest international GmbH, a leading crowdfunding platform powered by EIT Health in their Call4Ideas Campaign, aims to help start-ups and researchers work towards flattening the curve of COVID-19, accelerating their entry to the market.
– Moreover, according to Fundly, the global amount raised by crowdfunding amounted in the thirties of USD billion in 2019. Further, it has been estimated that 6,445,080 number of crowdfunding campaigns were hosted globally in 2019. Also, the crowdfunding market is expected to triple by 2025.
– The social media platforms are acting as a free of cost promotion resources for crowdfunding organization to have a global reach to audiences. It has enabled the companies to make their pre-selling and marketing for products at more convenience. Hence, the active crowdfunding campaigns on social media are expected to further drive the crowdfunding market’s growth in the coming future. According to startups.com, 12% of the Facebook share, 3% of Twitter shares, and 53% of email shares convert to donations.
– The company operating in the gaming industry are witnessing the most successful fundraising campaign to raise fund. Also, technology campaigns are able to attract crowdfunding. According to the Kickstarter crowdfunding platform, it raised over USD 1 million, where 37% of gaming campaigns have been successful in raising funds and technology campaigns made up of 30% of successful campaigns.
– Many companies, such as Kickstarter PBC, Indiegogo Inc., GoFundMe Inc., Crowdfunder Inc., and Alibaba Group, are offering their platform for crowdfunding to raise funds for various initiatives. In October 2019, the crowdsourcing platform Kickstarter registered over USD 4.5 billion, which has been pledged to different projects.
– With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, the crowdfunding market is witnessing significant growth, especially donation crowdfunding to support and help communities, people, and many organizations fight this pandemic. For instance, in April 2020, Facebook launched “Facebook Fundraiser,” a platform where people can raise funds for the charity to help others during a pandemic.
– In April 2020, in India, various crowdfunding platforms raised worth over INR 100 Crore to financially support people in need. These online crowdfunding campaigns help stranded migrants, daily wage laborers, transgender communities, circus artistes, Uber drivers, Swiggy delivery personnel, rural artisans, dancers, and freelance workers during the pandemic.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Crowdfunding market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
This Crowdfunding Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687