Evolve Business Intelligence, today has published a new market research report on “The global Counter-UAS market was estimated to be USD 698.6 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 27.99% from 2021 to 2028”
For more information on the report: https://evolvebi.com/product/counter-uas-market-analysis-and-global-forecast-2021-2028-with-covid-impact-analysis/
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to disruption in the supply chain leading to lower demand or supply shortages in the Counter-UAS market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is expected to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Counter-UAS market report also includes the following data points:
- COVID19 Impact on Counter-UAS market size
- End-User/Industry/Application Trend, and Preferences
- Government Policies/Regulatory Framework
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Counter-UAS market
According to Parimal, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “the recent COVID scenario had negatively impacted the Counter-UAS market. Due to the lockdown imposed by governments worldwide the manufacturing unit were temporarily halted. The production had stopped due to the disruption of supply chain leading decline in market.”
Some of the major Counter-UAS players holding high market share include Boeing, Saab, Lockheed martin, and Northrop corporation. These players use collaboration and agreement as a key strategy to gain significant market share to compete with market leaders.
Counter-UAS market is analyzed across the below-mentioned segments:
- System Configuration
- Laser Systems
- Kinetic Systems
- Electronic Systems
- End Use
- Military and Defense
- Homeland Security
The study also contains a comprehensive value chain, as well as details on the key factors affecting the market growth (drivers, constraints, and opportunities). Furthermore, the report includes 10 key players in the Counter-UAS market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled, along with the market ranking/share for major players. Under the company profile section, the company’s core competencies have been comprehensively analyzed, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market players, and the strategies such as partnerships and collaboration, acquisitions, product launches and developments, contracts, and business expansion adopted by them to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Drone Defence
- Harris Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd
To request a free sample report, click on the “Request Sample PDF” button on https://evolvebi.com/product/counter-uas-market-analysis-and-global-forecast-2021-2028-with-covid-impact-analysis/
This research study makes substantial use of secondary sources, archives, and databases (such as annual reports, news releases, magazines, Trademap, company websites, and other paid databases) to classify and gather information valuable for this analysis. The entire process involves a review of top industry participants’ financial records. Following the determination of the overall market size, the total market was divided into several segments and sub-segments, and this information was then verified through key industry specialists such as CEOs, directors, VPs, and marketing executives.
- To define, describe, and forecast the Counter-UAS market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of indication, type, technology, and geography
- To forecast the market size across 4 key regions—Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities, in the Counter-UAS market
- To provide an overview of the value chain analysis pertaining to the Counter-UAS industry
- To strategically analyze each segment and subsegment with respect to individual overall growth trends and their contribution to the overall Counter-UAS market
- To analyze opportunities in the market by identifying high-growth segments of the Counter-UAS market
- To profile key players in the Counter-UAS market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the global Counter-UAS market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advisory firm providing innovative solutions to challenging pain points of a business. Our market research reports include data useful to micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. We provide solutions ranging from mere data collection to business advisory.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including, quarter performance, annual performance, and recent developments from fortune’s global 2000 companies.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi