The Global Content Services Platforms Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The Content Services Platforms Market is expected to register a CAGR of 23.7% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Content Services Platforms Market: Hyland, OpenText, Box, Laserfiche, Adobe, IBM, Nuxeo, Objective, among others.
Industry News and Updates:
– July 2020: EY and IBM Corporation announced an enhanced, global multi-year alliance primarily designed to help organizations accelerate their digital transformation and improve client outcomes, that includes leveraging the hybrid cloud capabilities of Red Hat OpenShift, as well as IBM Blockchain, IBM Watson, and IBM’s 5G and edge technologies. Together, both the companys professionals will focus on helping the clients in modernizing and transforming their businesses.
– May 2020 – Box, Inc. introduced the All-New Box experience to power increased productivity and collaboration. The announcement introduces Collections, a simple way to organize files and folders around the topics and workstreams important to you; the ability to add annotations to 100+ file types directly in Box Preview; and an enhanced Zoom integration that makes it easier to collaborate on content while face-to-face on video.
– May 2020 – OpenText announced Pathos Clinical Solutions, an independent, full-service clinical laboratory, has selected OpenText EMR-Link for comprehensive EMR integration, Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), and secure connectivity to clinicians.
Key Market Trends
The On-premises Deployment Mode Holds a Dominant Position
– The on-premises deployment type is anticipated to be a more significant contributor to the market growth during the forecast period. On-premise deployment of CSP solutions requires initial high investment by organizations, though it does not require incremental costs throughout the ownership, as in the cloud deployment type.
– Nowadays, corporate data can be accessed effortlessly from mobile devices; this has raised the amount of data transfer between business parties and has increased the risks of cyber-attacks and data losses. Therefore, security concerns associated with customers’ private data are an important reason for the selection of on-premises deployment over the cloud. These kinds of implementations are widespread across large-sized enterprises.
– For instance, according to Cisco Systems in 2022, the data volume of worldwide consumer IP traffic is expected to reach 333 exabytes per month at a 27% compound annual growth rate. Besides, in 2019, according to Verizon Communications Inc., the global accommodation industry experienced 125 cybersecurity incidents in total, and professional services and the public were the most targeted sectors with 7,463 and 6,843 reported incidents respectively.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Content Services Platforms market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
This Content Services Platforms Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687