The cleanroom consumables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
The Cleanroom Consumables Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analyzed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Cleanroom Consumables Market: Kimberly Clark Corporation, Texwipes, Nitritex Ltd., Valuetek Inc., and Azbil Corporation Inc
29-Jun-2020: Texwipe launches upcycled cleanroom consumables line
Texwipe, an ITW Company, has announced REVOLVE, the first-ever complete line of cleanroom consumable products made from upcycled polyester. Using REPREVE yarn, a recycled fibre made from plastic bottles and created by Unifi. REVOLVE is a new, environmentally conscious line of products. REVOLVE encompasses a full product line including cleanroom wipers that are sterile and non-sterile, dry and pre-wetted with 70% IPA / 30% DIW in various size configurations. In addition, a new, patent-pending mop cover and string mop for the cleanroom and critical clean market space will be offered. Each product label will indicate the number of post-consumer bottles used to make the contents of the bag. The teamwork between Texwipe and Unifi/REPREVE represents a long-standing business relationship to provide the highest quality products to the cleanroom market with a commitment to eco-friendliness. Texwipe has a long history of environmental consciousness, and the use of REPREVE yarn in REVOLVE products will enable Texwipe’s customers to further support the achievement of their sustainability goals.
April 2020 – Contec launched new Sterile Cyquanol disinfectant to bolster their growing disinfectant portfolio. It is an EPA-registered ready-to-use, intermediate cleaner, or disinfectant. It is a one-step, 0.2 microns filtered blend of quaternary ammonium and ethyl alcohol for use in the most critical environments. It is effective against a wide range of microorganisms, including emerging pathogens and the COVID-19. It has a 1-minute contact time against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and TB. This short contact time helps ensure dwell-time compliance and, in turn, improves cleaning efficiency within a wide range of life sciences facility cleaning protocols. It also contains surfactants, and as such, no pre-clean step is required.
April 2020 – Kimberly Clark Professional has donated more than 10,000 cleaning professionals across the globe will be able to complete the GBAC Fundamentals online course at no cost. It has addressed the needs of cleaning professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic and has announced a new scholarship program to help smaller cleaning organizations provide critical training on infectious disease prevention and control measures for their employees. The program is in collaboration with ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA.
Key Market Trends
– The ongoing trade war between the United States and China has led many electronic device manufacturers to shift their operations from China to other countries to save substantial import tariffs. For instance, Samsung closed its three-decade-old factory in Huizhou city on the north of China’s Pearl River Delta and shifted operations to India and Vietnam in October 2019. Similarly, Engo Holdings Group Limited had opened a factory worth of USD 5 million in Uganda that will manufacture phones and laptop computers. These new manufacturing units have cleanrooms and are urging the demand of cleanroom consumables to provide standard quality of electronic components and devices.
– Changing consumer lifestyles and the increased demand for snack products are driving the growth of packaged food products that offer an extended shelf life and sterility to food and convenience to the end consumers. So, the food and beverage industry are regulated by the stringent government regulations to meet quality goals, improve HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control points), and SSOPs (sanitation standard operating procedures) in controlled manufacturing and processing environments. In turn its driving the demand of sterilized equipment to prevent any contamination of products and pushing manufacturers to opt cleanroom consumables and practices.
– Moreover, the development of the biological sector, rising demand for sterilized pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices, and technological advancements in healthcare will expand the market in the future.
Healthcare Sector Will Experience Significant Growth
– The adoption of a sedentary lifestyle has been the primary factor contributing to the high prevalence of chronic diseases around the world that has driven the implementation of technological advancement to develop electronic devices (diabetes devices), systems, and medicine to diagnose and treat the chronic disease.
– According to a report, chronic disease is among the most prevalent and costly health conditions in the United States, and nearly half (approximately 45%, or 133 million) of all Americans suffer from at least one chronic disease, and the number is growing. The most common chronic diseases are HIV, cancer, diabetes, hypertension, stroke, heart disease, respiratory diseases, arthritis, and obesity. And as per the Centers for Disease Control, the United States, chronic disease, accounts for nearly 75% of aggregate healthcare spending, or an estimated USD 5300 per person annually.
– Pharmaceutical companies are expanding their research and development capacity to conduct trails and come up with effective drugs to treat chronic diseases. For instance, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical biopharmaceutical company, will establish its United States commercial center of operations in Rockville to advance the development of voclosporin for the treatment of lupus nephritis in 2021. It will increase the demand for cleanroom consumables like mops, buckets, wringers, and squeegees and validation swabs designed explicitly for medical purposes.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Market Share
– The Asia Pacific will experience significant market growth primarily driven by the high adoption of electronic gadgets across the world, and companies increased investment to set up manufacturing plants due to lower labor and raw material cost. Moreover, rising growth in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry and increasing demand for cleanroom consumables in the healthcare and research fields will play an essential role in maintaining the quality of manufactured products.
– The Asian countries have better research and pharmaceutical infrastructure to conduct research and develop medicine at an affordable cost,. So most of the foreign companies are working jointly to create, and mass-produce the treatment. Around six Indian companies named as Serum Institute, Biological E, Bharat Biotech, Indian Immunologicals, and Mynvax were working to develop COVID-19 vaccines and had joined the global efforts to find a quick preventive cure for the deadly infection spreading rapidly across the world. Further, Cipla, Glenmark, and Dr. Reddys (India based pharmaceutical companies) would start working with Gilead Sciences to develop Remdesivir, an experimental drug initially developed to cure Ebola but is now being speculated as to the best option against COVID-19.
– The cleanrooms are immensely important in the Aerospace and Defense industry to develop products and services that maintain the quality of components that would be a part of fighter jets, helicopter, search and rescue flying boat, engine, etc. and satisfy international requirements and standards. Japan has the third-largest economy in the world, and its technological advancements had led to the replacement of the aging equipment by the new equipment. For instance, in 2020, Japanese Ministry of Defense (MoD) has announced its intention to procure latest weapons systems LRASM, precision-guided anti-ship missile with standoff capabilities, designed to detect and destroy specific targets within groups of surface warships in electronic warfare environments. LRASM was a joint research project by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the U.S. Navy, which has driven the cleanroom consumables in the defense industry.
Influence Of The Cleanroom Consumables Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Cleanroom Consumables market.
– Cleanroom Consumables market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Cleanroom Consumables market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Cleanroom Consumables market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Cleanroom Consumables market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Cleanroom Consumables market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Cleanroom Consumables Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com