The research reports on Switzerland Wealth Management Market report gives detailed overview of factors that affect global business scope. Switzerland Wealth Management Market report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdowns of products and services. This report provides statistics on the market situation, size, regions and growth factors. Switzerland Wealth Management Market report contains emerging players analyze data including competitive situations, sales, revenue and market share of top manufacturers.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3133524
Swiss HNW investors – who skew heavily towards professional and high-earning males – show strong demand for most forms of wealth advice and planning. A multi-service proposition underpinned by a proven ability to demonstrate returns will be key to tapping into demand. A burgeoning appetite for digitized and automated solutions such as robo-advice, the upcoming transfer of wealth between generations, and the growing female segment provide arguably the most significant growth opportunities for global wealth managers in the foreseeable future.
Switzerland Wealth Management Market report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Switzerland’s HNW individuals. It profiles HNW investors in terms of their demographics, examines the allocation of HNW investors portfolios, analyzes their propensity to invest offshore, and explores their product and service demand.
Scope of this Report-
– 90% of Swiss HNWs are male, and almost half of those are older than 60, suggesting that spousal inheritance will increase the role of women in the market dramatically over the coming years.
– An above-average proportion of HNW individuals in Switzerland are expats. Providers that understand the distinct needs of this lucrative segment will be able to achieve higher margins.
– Advisory mandates are still popular, but will be challenged by automated services and discretionary mandates over the next 12 months.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors preferences for the various styles of asset management.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio and service proposition to match current and future demand among HNW individuals.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3133524
Table of Contents in this Report-
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. Switzerland still offers room for growth
1.2. Key findings
1.3. Critical success factors
2. SIZING AND FORECAST
2.1. The proportion of HNW individuals in Switzerland will rise over the next five years
2.1.1. Despite its small size, the affluent investor market accounts for the bulk of the population
2.2. Currently more than a third of Switzerlands liquid assets are concentrated among HNW
individuals, and this is set to increase
2.2.1. Affluent assets will increase at a more robust pace that investor numbers
3.1. HNW professionals are a lucrative target market
3.1.1. The majority of HNW individuals have reached or are approaching retirement age
3.1.2. The majority of Swiss HNW wealth is amassed through earned income
3.2. Financial services and healthcare are the key HNW wealth generators
4. HNW EXPATS
4.1. Expats represent a major part of the Swiss HNW market
4.1.1. Expats constitute over 21% of the local HNW market, which is high compared to other high-immigration nations
4.1.2. Professional HNW expats from Europe represent an attractive target segment
4.1.3. Intergenerational opportunities and lifestyle factors are the biggest drivers for expats
5. HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES
5.1. Life events coupled with the expectation of better returns drive uptake of advice
5.2. for traditional wealth managers
6. HNW ASSET ALLOCATION PREFERENCES
6.1. A desire for further diversification will drive uptake of alternatives among HNW investors27
6.1.1. The typical HNW portfolio is very evenly spread across equities, bonds, cash, and property
6.1.2. Swiss HNWs keep a surprisingly high proportion of their wealth in cash
6.1.3. Commodity investments will show the least increase in demand over the next year
6.1.4. Diversification is a key driver of investment decisions
7. OFFSHORE INVESTMENT DRIVERS AND MOTIVATORS
7.1. Swiss HNW offshore holdings are high compared to the wider region
7.1.1. The extensive offshore market has exposed HNW Swiss to offshore wealth options
7.2. Offshore booking centers are either geographically close or tax havens
7.2.1. Swiss HNW investors are highly exposed to the Italian COVID-19 crisis
8. HNW PRODUCT AND SERVICE DEMAND