Global Packaging Waste Recycling Market: Overview
To do away with packaging waste is the vital concern in today’s world. Both developing and developed countries are relentlessly implementing various rules and regulations to recycle and minimize huge waste that is generated from glass, metal, plastic and paper packaging products.
Increasing concern towards plastic waste is likely result in ban on plastic packaging products in many parts of the world. There has been an exponential rise in plastic waste in the last decade owing to increased need for consumer goods and packaged food across the globe. It is forecasted that even less than 40% of the total plastic waste is recycled globally. Either large parts of such plastic waste are thrown into the ocean or it ends up in landfill.
Get Sample Copy:
Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PVC are non-biodegradable plastics and these plastics take more than 400 years to break down. Non-recyclable packaging waste pollutes the environment resulting in health hazards. Household wastes contribute to more than 50% of the total collected plastic waste worldwide. Buckets, bottles, equipment, jars etc. comprise household waste. Many packaging companies are focusing on the reduction of packaging products’ weight so as to further lessen the consumption of packaging material thereby leading to generation of less plastic waste.
Transparency Market Research has produced a new report on global packaging waste recycling market. In the report, every facet of global packaging waste recycling has been elucidated so that enough information could be provided for the businesses pertaining to the market to flourish in the forthcoming years.
Global Packaging Waste Recycling Market: Notable Developments
Industry players of the global packaging waste recycling market are relentlessly opting for mergers and acquisitions to expand their product portfolio. Many new innovative ideas are coming up to keep the businesses floating in the coming years and gain upper hand in the competition.
- Bombay Municipal Corporation has asked plastic bottle manufacturers selling beverages to set up six mechanized facilities in Mumbai, India. These facilities would segregate various types of dry garbage. The plant will separate dry waste components and prepare material, which is recyclable such as plastic.
- American multinational beverage, snack and food multinational PepsiCo, Inc. announced its plans to lessen plastic waste. The company said that they would sell Aquafina-brand water in aluminum cans thereby ditching plastic bottles as early as next year.
Some of the major players in the global packaging waste recycling industry analyzed in this report are Green Line Polymers, Inc., CarbonLite Industries LLC, Pioneer Industries International Inc., Clean Tech Incorporated, B. Schoenberg & Co. Inc., and National Fiber Supply LLC.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Packaging Waste Recycling Market: Key Trends
The market trends and opportunities of the global packaging waste recycling market are as mentioned below:
Widespread Media Coverage Leads to Increased Awareness
Environmental lobby groups are pressurizing on various industries for decades. In the recent years, issues such as perceived over-packaging received wide coverage by media houses. The latest issue that has been receiving wide coverage and gaining traction amongst the campaigners is ocean plastic. Making repetitive use of worrying imagery in media coverage has made marine pollution a burning issue.
Along with this is movement by common people trying to live plastic-free life and many aspiring for a zero-waste lifestyle that does not necessarily stress on just one substance. Although such people are relatively low in number as compared to the total global population, nevertheless their influence is widespread owing to the usage of social media platforms. Social media has an important role to play in the success of numerous online petitions through various online communities such as Changemakers.
Request For Customization:
Global Packaging Waste Recycling Market: Geographical Analysis
Based on geography, the global packaging waste recycling market is divided into seven geographies, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Japan. North America and Europe are leading the global packaging waste recycling market with the maximum number of waste recycling companies. Though Asia-Pacific produce most of the packaging waste across the globe, there isn’t enough penetration of recycling companies in the region. Furthermore, owing to absence of segregation systems and proper collection, the recycling process becomes costly and inefficient.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
- What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
- What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
- Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
- Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
- What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
- Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
- Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
- How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
- What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
- What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453