Surging adoption of X-ray-based screening systems and explosive detection technologies by airport authorities across the world is identified to be the primary factor driving the growth of the global air cargo security screening systems market. Growing usage of advanced screening technologies and rapidly increasing infrastructure development of air cargo terminals and security checks at airports will continue to push revenue sales of air cargo security screening systems further. Rising security concerns, coupled with increasing implementation of new standards and regulations, are likely to favor market growth over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
The global air cargo security screening systems market is set to be valued at just over US$ 1.4 Bn by 2030-end, according to PMR analysis.
Key Takeaways from Air Cargo Security Screening Systems Market Study
- Adoption of explosives detection systems to remain high throughout the period of forecast.
- The narcotics detection technology segment is expected to witness significant growth in terms of revenue during the assessment period.
- The metal and other contraband detection segment is expected to witness a relatively high CAGR over the assessment period.
- North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific will remain key markets for air cargo security screening systems, globally.
“The COVID-19 outbreak has led to lockdowns and restrictions on trade and travel, which will hamper normal market growth in the short term,” says a PMR analyst.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3651
Air Cargo Security Screening Systems Market: Competition Analysis
- L-3 Communications Security & detection system
- Nuctech Company
- Gilardoni S.P.A.
- Costruzioni Elettroniche Industriali Automatismi S.p.A.
- Smiths Detection
- Rapiscan System
- Implant Sciences Corporation
- Safran Identity and Security SAS
- American Science and Engineering, Inc.
Some other key companies in the global air cargo security screening systems market place include Costruzioni Elettroniche, Industriali Automatismi S.p.A., Implant Sciences Corporation, American Science and Engineering, Inc., and Nuctech Company Limited.
Find More Valuable Insights on Air Cargo Security Screening Systems Market
Persistence Market Research puts forward an unbiased analysis of the global air cargo security screening systems market, providing historical demand data (2015–2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020–2030. To understand the opportunities in the torque sensors market, the market is segmented on the basis of size of screening system, technology, and application, across five major regions of the world.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3651
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com