Companies operating in the global waterproofing systems market are adopting various strategies and expanding production facilities and capacity in order to gain a competitive advantage in the market, as well as to expand market footprint and improve product portfolio. In March 2020, Sika AG announced its investment in a new manufacturing plant at its current site in Sarnen, Switzerland, and for SikaProof structural waterproofing membrane. Expansion of the current production plant is expected to result in increased production capacity and aid in company growth.
Initially, the report focuses on the global Waterproofing Systems market definition, market overview, product scope, description, characterization, and specification. Also, the report is the latest document assessing the dynamic changes occurring in the market and fluctuating trends with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. The global health crisis has led to a severe economic downturn worldwide. However, the latest report elaborates on the current COVID-19 impact on the global economy, as well as this specific business vertical, with an in-depth analysis of the present and future effects of the outbreak. Our analysts speculate that the Waterproofing Systems market will regain traction in the post-COVID-19 market situation.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Waterproofing Systems Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/466
The study not only helps spot the major vendors but also their winning strategies. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category.
Key market participants include BASF SE, Fosroc, SIKA AG, Soprema Inc., GCP Applied Technologies, Mapei S.p.A., Carlisle Construction Materials LLC, Tremco, Pidilite Industries, and Bostik.
Emergen Research has segmented the global waterproofing systems market on the basis of application, end-use, type, and region:
- Application Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Roofing & walls
- Waste & water management
- Building Structures
- End-use Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Industrial infrastructure development
- Type Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Waterproofing chemicals
- Waterproofing membranes
- Integral systems
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/466
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Waterproofing Systems market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Waterproofing Systems market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Waterproofing Systems market during the estimated period?
- What are the major obstacles hindering the progress of the market worldwide?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Waterproofing Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis