In April 2020, Yokogawa Electric Corp acquired Fluid Imaging Technologies. This acquisition allowed Yokogawa Electric to offer particle analysis services to oil, chemical, and water supply and wastewater treatment industries. Nanoparticle tracking analysis segment is expected to register a 6.1% revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing applications of these particle size analyzers and rising research activities in nanotechnology, biopharma, and biotech applications are key factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
Initially, the report focuses on the global Particle Size Analysis market definition, market overview, product scope, description, characterization, and specification. Also, the report is the latest document assessing the dynamic changes occurring in the market and fluctuating trends with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. The global health crisis has led to a severe economic downturn worldwide. However, the latest report elaborates on the current COVID-19 impact on the global economy, as well as this specific business vertical, with an in-depth analysis of the present and future effects of the outbreak. Our analysts speculate that the Particle Size Analysis market will regain traction in the post-COVID-19 market situation.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Particle Size Analysis Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/609
The study not only helps spot the major vendors but also their winning strategies. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category.
Key market participants include Malvern Panalytical, HORIBA, Beckman Coulter, MICROTRAC MRB, Izon Science, Micromeritics Instrument Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Sympatec, TSI, and Bettersize Instruments.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global particle size analysis market based on technology, dispersion type, end-use, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Laser Diffraction
- Dynamic Light Scattering
- Dynamic Imaging
- Static Imaging
- Coulter Principle
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA)
- Dispersion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Dry Dispersion
- Wet Dispersion
- Spray Dispersion
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Public & Private Institutions
- Healthcare Industry
- Academic Institutions
- Chemicals & Petroleum Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Mining, Minerals, & Cement Industry
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/609
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Particle Size Analysis market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Particle Size Analysis market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Particle Size Analysis market during the estimated period?
- What are the major obstacles hindering the progress of the market worldwide?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Particle Size Analysis Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis