In May 2020, Amazon announced that it is starting to offer online food delivery service named Amazon food in Bengaluru, India. The strategy is expected to strengthen the company’s position in the online food delivery market, and will enable the company to compete with established players such as Zomato and Swiggy. The websites segment accounted for largest market share of 57.1% in 2019. Increasing demand for quick and convenient food and grocery delivery, with the availability of cash-on-delivery and advanced online payment options, are driving growth of such websites, thereby supporting the growing trend of ordering food online from various food chains.
Initially, the report focuses on the global Food Tech market definition, market overview, product scope, description, characterization, and specification. Also, the report is the latest document assessing the dynamic changes occurring in the market and fluctuating trends with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. The global health crisis has led to a severe economic downturn worldwide. However, the latest report elaborates on the current COVID-19 impact on the global economy, as well as this specific business vertical, with an in-depth analysis of the present and future effects of the outbreak. Our analysts speculate that the Food Tech market will regain traction in the post-COVID-19 market situation.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Food Tech Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/464
The study not only helps spot the major vendors but also their winning strategies. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category.
Key market participants include Amazon, Apeel Sciences, McCormick & Company, Delivery Hero, DoorDash, Domino’s Pizza Inc., Goodr, Pizza Hut International, McDonald’s Corporation and Grubhub.
Emergen Research has segmented the global food tech market on the basis of technology type, service type, product type, and region:
- Technology type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Mobile App
- Service type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Online Food delivery
- Online Grocery delivery
- OTT & Convenience Services
- Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Bread and Cereals
- Other food products
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/464
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Food Tech market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Food Tech market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Food Tech market during the estimated period?
- What are the major obstacles hindering the progress of the market worldwide?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Food Tech Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis