The global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market is expected to reach a market size of USD 39.18 Billion by 2028, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. Next-generation biomanufacturing process makes it possible to meet increasing demand for biological medicine used in the treatment of critical diseases such as liver and kidney disorders, cancer and diabetes. In addition, growing adoption of single-use products such as single-use bio-reactors, bio containers and increasing financial support from private investors and governments for development of next-generation biomanufacturing units are among some major factors driving growth of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
The report has been specially curated to offer a deep understanding of the competitive terrain of the global market, highlighting the leading market rivals, their market positions, product portfolios, gross revenue shares, profit margins, pricing analysis, sales network & distribution channels, and financial standing. The report extensively underscores the latest market scenario, as well as the global economic landscape battered by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting millions of lives worldwide, the pandemic has brought about devastating impacts on this particular business sphere. The report encapsulates the significant effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing industry and its key segments. The study, therefore, inspects the grave impact of the pandemic on this industry vertical, its leading players, distribution channels, supply chains, and the overall economic landscape.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/504
The study not only helps spot the major vendors but also their winning strategies. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category.
Key players in the market include Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Eppendorf AG, Danaher Corporation, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Sartorius AG, bbi-biotech GmbH, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Esco Group of Companies, Pierre Guérin, and PBS Biotech, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the next-generation biomanufacturing market based on type, application, end-use, and region as follows:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Continuous Upstream Biomanufacturing
- Single-Use Upstream Biomanufacturing
- Downstream Biomanufacturing
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Proteins
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutions
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/504
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Here are the questions we answer…
- What are the future opportunities in store for the vendors operating in the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
- Which emerging technologies are believed to impact the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market performance?
- What are the key trends and dynamics?
- Which regulations that will impact the industry?
- Which segment will offer the most opportunity for growth between 2020 and 2028?
- Where will most developments take place in the long term?
- Who are the most prominent vendors and how much market share do they occupy?
- What are the latest technologies or discoveries influencing the Next-Generation Biomanufacturing market growth worldwide?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis